Kendric Vineyards - 33.3333333333% off, or thereabouts

Kendric Vineyards

2008 Marin Pinot Noir
33.33% discount on 3 or more. Comes to $23.33/bottle
Half price shipping on 6 bottles or more
enter “Berserker” discount code at checkout.

www.kendricvineyards.com
stew@kendricvineyards.com
415-806-4944

Reviews: (if that’s your thing)

PinotFile - 2008 Kendric Vineyards Marin County Pinot Noir 13.5% alc., pH 3.41, TA 0.59, 365 cases, $35. Yield 1.75 tons per acre. • “Mildly intense dark red color in the glass. Subdued aromas of black cherries, vanillin and rose petals. Attention getting presence on the mid palate of dark red berries, blueberries, herbs and sassafras. A polished, engaging wine with supple tannins and bright acidity on the finish. Easy to drink now, but impeccable balance portends many years of good drinking ahead. Very good.”
“I have tasted every vintage of Kendric Vineyards Pinot Noir since the inaugural 2004 release and found the wines to be consistently stellar and sensibly priced. The 2008 vintage is probably the best to date.”

Allen Meadows, B U R G H O U N D
90 Kendric Vineyards 2008 Pinot Noir: (Marin County, 360 cases produced, SRP $35, 70% whole cluster, 13.9%).
“A notably floral and overtly spicy nose also speaks of very pure and lilting red berry fruit aromas. There is excellent detail and intensity to the energetic middle weight flavors that terminate in a clean, dry, focused and persistent finish. This is sophisticated wine that won’t be for everyone as the whole cluster fermentation creates a different style, but I quite like it. 90/2014+” A Burghound Selection

Wine Enthusiast - 91 Kendric 2008 Pinot Noir (MarinCounty); “Kendric produces very pure, refined Pinot Noirs from this county just over the Golden Gate Bridge. The ’08 is classic, a pale amber-colored wine, rich in acidity and minerals, framing red cherry, cola and bacon flavors. Gets better as it warms in the glass.” — S.H.

Ack, they can’t ship to me.
Anybody want to help a brother out?

Went LARGE on this one. Great deal!

Same here, both the zip codes for WV and MD come back as unable to ship, yet both states are listed as being able to ship under the details tab [scratch.gif]

me too for South Dakota…

In for a case here…

im another non-ship locale. dangnabbit!

Although the site says they can ship to OR, when I put in the ZIP the screen said they can’t. I was able to put in the order anyway. The confirmation came back with a notice that the winery would contact me with shipping cost.

The 2007 of this is really good so the 2008, supposedly better per threads in the last few weeks, is a no-brainer.

I was also able to place my order even though I got the same “we can’t ship to you” note. I wonder if it has to do with the half price shipping deal? In for 6 (hopefully)

Sorry about this. I was on a plane when the shit hit the fan here. I’m not sure what happened, but people from far off lands now seem to be successfully getting their orders through. In any case, I’m happy to ship to whoever still wants the wine – though many of you probably went and blew your budget elsewhere by now. In the event that you had, or are still having, a problem getting my crappy site to accept your zip code, contact me at 415 806-4944 or stew@kendricvineyards.com to let me know what you want, where you want it, phone and email contacts and when is a good time to ship (if you live in a cold part of the country). I’ll worry about rounding up CC info next week if you can’t run the order through the website. Since I botched this, I’ll leave the offer up an extra day.

Hey Stewart,

Thanks again for your note on our wine in our B-Day thread.

Sorry that we did not get around to taste yours in time to post before the event.

We finally got to your 2007 Kendric Vineyards Pinot Noir. Here is my shot at a TN:

This wine is smooth, delicate, and easy to drink, and to me, is ready now. We finished the bottle at lunch on a winery work day. Subtle cherry, spice and a hint of maple syrup aroma. The aromas revealed themselves and increased over the 40 min. until it was gone. The pallet was light, smooth and refined. Overall a very nice wine.

I look forward to tasting the others from our trade. Let me know when you get around to any of the other wines I sent. Thanks again!

My purchase of this wine from Last Bottle arrived today.
Now I just have to wait for my doctor to tell me I can drink again!!!

Just rest up, Bud. You are going to need all of your strength for your Napa trip! [wow.gif] [cheers.gif]

You’re right, Linda. Rest is about all I’ve done for the last month!!!
I’ll be ready for our August trip!!!

We need to have a Budfest Napa! [dance-clap.gif]

[winner.gif]