Zepaltas - 'get familiar with Zepaltas Wines'

Zepaltas Wines

Get familiar With Zepaltas Wines - we are putting together a killer selection of our wines at a great price for you- today only. We will pick wines from the library and from recent releases for you. Don’t worry, we aren’t trying to dump 2005 rose’ and scuffed up labels on unsuspecting Berserkers! This will all be great wines, with good accolades that we are super proud of. These prices are only available today, and limited in quantity.
6pack for $150
3 single vineyard wines and 3 appellation wines
Only 25 6 packs available

12 pack case for $280
6 single vineyard bottles
6 appellation Wines
10 cases available

Email ryan@zepaltaswines.com or to place your order. First responders get the offer, and we will settle up after the offer is over.

Shipping CA orders $15.00 per order
Out of state: Wine Country Shipping rates apply
We can take your wines to 55 degrees or All-ways cool, or any other wine locker place for free.

In for the case offer

no brainer, in for a case! flirtysmile flirtysmile

bonus deal. first person to email me a picture of them self holding a bottle of tapatio hot sauces gets a mag of 2011 Rose’ for one cent.

Ryan

How about a text, with Tabasco sauce, holding a surfboard?

If only I was sure there was no Sav Blanc…

I got one.

In for the case as well. I hope??? [berserker.gif]

we have a winner for the mag of rose’

trivia:
who caught Brett Favre’s first nfl completion?

first correct answer email to me at ryan@zepaltaswines.com gets a bottle of 2007 Babushka and the hand silk-screened limited editon poster that goes with it for 2 pennies.

google makes that one too easy Ryan neener

yeah but what if you don’t know how to google?

So…there will be some Sav. Blanc included in the 6er’s??.

Email sent for six!

email sent. Hope I got one of the 6 packs.

not in the 6er

In for a 6

ok that trivia question was was too easy.

here’s something a little less google-able

one 750ml nunes vyd. PN for a penny to the first person who can email me the answer to this:

Name the now world famous musician whose former band opened for my band once upon a time, back in the day in WI. Yeah, i played in a band. if you know my hometown, this should be easy.
i’ll double the deal if you can name the name of this superstar’s former band too.

ok that trivia question was was too easy.

here’s something a little less google-able

one 750ml nunes vyd. PN for a penny to the first person who can email me the answer to this:

Name the now world famous musician whose former band opened for my band once upon a time, back in the day in WI. Yeah, i played in a band. if you know my hometown, this should be easy.
i’ll double the deal if you can name the name of this superstar’s former band too.

Bon Iver is the answer. Ill still leave it open for the person to name his first band.

I know I’m late to the party (couldn’t help it), but I am hoping to get in on the case offer. Please? flirtysmile

Brad