Helio Terra Wines

Only six available.

Three 2010 Willamette valley Pinot noir
Three 2010 vintners select Pinot noir
All six for $125

503-757-5881

How do we order?

First post updated

Not very familiar with Helioterra…so I’m in.

You won’t be sorry. These are a steal considering they normally sell for $24 and $36 and worth every penny IMNSHO. Plus, Anne deserves the business.

Hi all,

Bob, Thanks for the props.

You can learn more about my 2010 Pinot Noirs (and the rest of my currently sold out wines) at my website www.helioterrawines.com

I can tell you that these wines are extremely small production. I only produced 49 cases of the Vintner’s Select and 166 cases of the Willamette Valley. Pinot is the bulk of what I produce, though I also make Pinot Blanc, Syrah, Mourvedre, and Pinot Noir Rose. My total production as of 2011 (my third vintage) is under 1000 cases.

Both wines are a blend of three vineyard sources, with different proportions in each blend. The vineyards are: Apolloni (where I was winemaker for three years), Lia’s Vineyard (part of the old, prestigeous Jacob-Hart site), and Veeman Vineyard (which was a first crop Ribbon Ridge site across the street from Brick House.)

My wines tend on the red-fruited and pretty spectrum. I hate over-oaked and over-extracted Pinots. I strive for elegance, nuance and balance. The Willamette Valley blend is a bit lighter on it’s feet, the Vintner’s Select is a barrel selection of my favorite barrel from each vineyard I work with and has much greater depth.

I hope you will consider snagging one of the few six packs!
Happy Berserkers Day!

Anne- I want a six pack! I left you a voice mail and sent an email with my shipping info!

I should add that I have been contacted for three of the six 6-packs already.

If you would like one of the remaining ones, email me directly at anne@helioterrawines.com
I will be in touch over the weekend to arrange payment and shipping logistics.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sheila. Got your email and saw your call come through. I will be in touch soon!

Thanks Roger! I got your email. I will be in touch soon!
Anne

I’m in! Sounds like my style of Pinot Noir [cheers.gif]

Email sent!

Just sent an e-mail for a six-pack, but not sure if it was in time.

If I got it and you didn’t I’ll get you a bottle. [cheers.gif]

Or possibly vice versa. [cheers.gif]

Got one!

I think I scored a 6 pack. Waiting to hear shipping amount, but was told I made it.

Cliff

@cliffordbrown3 - Twitter
cbbrown3 - Cellar Tracker

Any left? If so, I will take one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nice Tweeting with you Anne, looking forward to trying your wine. Glad I was able to slip in for a six pack.

Cliff

@cliffordbrown3 - Twitter
cbbrown3 - CellarTracker