Ayoub Pinot Noir - 20% discount

Ayoub

2009 Estate Pinot Noir - Discounted 20% (Reg $55, Sale $44)

Order through website and add “BERSERKER OFFER” in comment line to order

http://ayoubwines.com/2009-estate-vineyard-pinot-noir

Holy Smokes, I feel faint. If you never had Ayoub, you won’t be sorry!

Pinots are great… so are the chards. Might have to pick some up, just because.

Mo Ayoub makes some of the best Pinot Noir in the Willamette Valley, IMHO. His wines are the only ones that consistently make me sit back and go “WOW”. In addition, Mo Ayoub is one of the most genuine and caring people I have ever met. If you ever have a chance to make an appointment and taste with him while you’re visiting Oregon, you definitely should.

At $44, this wine is an absolute steal. I’d put it up against the $75-$100 bottles of pinot from Oregon any day.

Agreed. It’s fun standing in his kitchen and looking out the window over the four acres of grapes. I want to see pics of his garage… er winery. When I was there it was a work in progress. Never got to see the inside.

I’ll try and remember to take some pics next time I’m out there and get them posted on their Facebook page.

Had to try this one!

Anyone want to donate some Chard? I can’t buy when I’m needing to move to a new house!

newhere

You know, we should all chip in and do that for you.

I’m visiting Ayoub/Carlton Winemakers Studio in mid-Feb. I can do that, and will be in Santa Barbara the week after…and
if other WBs want to chip in, PM me. Not sure where Dana Point is, but I’m sure we’ll figure it out.

Kidding, Ajay…