Sojourn Cellars - great 11-bottle deal

Sojourn Cellars

\

1. Purchase 6 bottles of Sojourn wines (mix and match), receive Shipping Included
  2. Purchase 11 bottles of Sojourn wines (mix and match), receive:
    a. Shipping included
    b. 10% discount
    c. A 12th bottle will be included from the Sojourn Wine Library – a Sojourn Cellars 2006 Sonoma Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, rated 90 points by Robert Parker

https://store.sojourncellars.com/shopping3/account/shopping_login.cfm

Can’t figure out how to do this…when I use my existing login it just goes back to the standard order page.

It brings you to a WB page

Yeah but when I sign in with my existing info it just goes to the regular allocation.

Just contact us directly and we’ll get it handled for you-not a problem! darlyne@sojourncellars.com

Craig from Sojourn Cellars here to share some important information. Our Berserker Day offer includes an allocation of our new 95 point rated 2010 Sonoma Coast Pinot noirs plus our new 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon from the famed Beckstoffer Vineyard Georges III in Rutherford, and “Shipping Included” on any 6-bottle (mix and match) order.

There is an open thread on our new release wines here -

https://wineimport.discoursehosting.net/t/tn-2012-sojourn-spring-releases/55879/1

Call us at 707-938-7212 any time if you are an existing customer and would like to take advantage of our offer for 11 bottles with 10% Savings, shipping included and a 2006 Sonoma Valley Cabernet Sauvignon included as a 12th bottle. Unfortunately due to some software limitations you will not be able to see this offer in your current account.

New customers will see the offer applied automatically in our secure online ordering system at Sojourn Cellars

Thanks!

Placed my case order from Sojourn earlier this week, so can’t rationalize any more. But wouldn’t mind an extra bottle thrown in… :wink:

Contact Craig, maybe he’ll honor it!

Order in! Craig and the Sojourn team are first class…and so are their wines!

I just ordered a case of the '09’s like two months ago, so I can’t take advantage of this offer. But I can say that these guys do a great job of customer service.

Order in…great service.
Thanks Craig [cheers.gif]

This offer will stay up through the weekend.

Thanks guys for the nice comments.

Jason, we’ll figure out the 13th bottle issue!

An example of the great service Sojourn does offer their customers! While I was too busy yesterday to tax the CC [swearing.gif] , thanks to Craig leaving this offer open for the weekend, I can still get in on the deal!!! [welldone.gif]

nice little offer for the weekend. Really like that 06 Sonoma Cab.

The 2006 Cab was what introduced me to Sojourn. Didn’t bite on this offer since I had already bought from the mailer earlier in the week.

Same here!!

Had the opportunity to sample the current release and highly recommend everyone take advantage of this offer, which is highly generous.

My favorites from the current release:

Home Ranch Cab
Sangiacomo Pinot

All are fantastic, just find the that matches your tastes and back up the truck!

Trent

Doesn’t sojourn already offer 10% off and free shippig on a case during their normal release?

Free shipping is on 6 bottles or more. 10% off for a case.

I believe so, but not a free bottle.