South Carolina Distributors?

Going to be in the Greenville area in the next two weeks and wanted to see if anyone on here had any good leads for distributors in South Carolina - or even in North Carolina that also does business in South Carolina? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Larry, my friend Lisa Bonet is a broker who works with several artisanal west coast producers (such as Kenny Likitprakong’s brands) in the southeast, including South Carolina. Her e-mail is lisa@bandlbrands.com.

Another friend, Sarrah Wile, is a partner with Sour Grapes, who distribute in Georgia and the Carolinas and I think you fit with their portfolio. Her contact information is at Our Team — Sour Grapes.

Another distributor that I think would fit with you is Avant Partir, a distributor based in Atlanta that also distributes in at least parts of SC. I know Michael Coghlan, James Murray, and Nicolas Montigelli and their contact information is at http://www.avantpartir.com/Avant_Partir/Contact_Us.html.

Mike,

Thanks so much - I truly appreciate it! I will contact Lisa for sure - and will drop your name. Sour Grapes focuses on more ‘natural’ brands that eschew commercial yeasts, etc and only work with organic/biodynamic wines. Though I think my wines stylistically would fit in, ‘philosophically’ they do not . . .

Cheers!

Just added you to a facebook group called Supplier Life. Bon chance mon ami.

Thanks Todd - just posted there.

Cheers.

Yep.

im guessing im way too late on this because youre trip is over already, but if you are still looking to get in contact with some distributors in the area let me know, i have several friends that distribute in the Greenville area.

also, if you are ever in town again let me know, Id love to get together for a drink or dinner somewhere!