Prop 65 Warnings in packages

Do any of you put Prop 65 warnings in your shipments going to California? If so, do you only put the warning about alcohol in the shipment (or on the box), or do you also include the BPA warning? Thanks in advance.

Ed - As a reference point, Williams Selyem had the Prop 65 Warning on the Shipment Contents statement included in the shipping box with the wine.
Did not include a BPA warning.

Thanks for that, Thomas, very helpful. Since none of the wine we work with is in screwcap and there’s no chance of BPA exposure that I can see, I went ahead and ordered a Prop 65 alcohol warning stamp that we can put on the outside of our boxes. We’ll only use it for California shipments, although if you’d like to see it in Vermont, I can send one to you too.

I thought I had seen that there was some number of employees (9 or 10?) below which the statute was inapplicable. Or was that just wishful thinking?

This is correct…9 or fewer employees and you’re exempt:

Which just underscores how stupid the requirement is to begin with.

If you use a fulfillment house they should be able to print it with the shipping label and can turn it on or off based on destination