Help with home vineyard issues

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction with some of these recurring issues I have. Micro backyard vineyard lol! 8 Cab franc vines, 4 established and 4 replacements this year. Located in Central New Jersey, hot and humid summers. I treat with Immunox for Powdery Mildew, this year i started with an organic Sulfur Spray for the first 3 sprays.

[/URL]
Darkening and then shriveling berries. Doesn’t usually hit the entire bunch. I have squeezed the berries and believe to have seen a small worm/larvae come out.

[/URL]
white spots on underside of leaf, raised bumps on upper side. Think it is mites.

[/URL]
Yellowing, then dying of lower leaf on multiple vines.

[/URL]
Black spotting across lower portion of vine. Phomopsis?

These issues occur every year and want to know if there is a different treatment or if I am using the wrong product to deal with this. Thanks

The first picture looks like black rot to me. Looking at the dry shriveled black mummy in the upper left. The bottom picture may also be from black rot as well but I am not positive.

https://grapesandwine.cals.cornell.edu/newsletters/appellation-cornell/2014-newsletters/issue-17/managing-black-rot/

I have no clue on the other two pictures.

Have you checked Rutgers Univ?

Lots of info here.

First pic looks like powdery mildew that has died.

Mites or leaf hoppers with the feeding and yellowing.

The Phomopsus is a pretty good guess on the last pic.

Gonna be tough in that climate. Probably need a more aggressive fungus program with systemic materials. Generally need to start at a couple of inches of growth and every 10 days or so. Best I got!

Thanks for the info. After some more reading I think what appears to be Black Rot could be the result of phomopsis as well.

The kill-two-birds-with-one-stone solution for both the mildew and the mites could be mineral oil. I’m a big fan of Omni Supreme Spray for both mildew and botrytis, but it’s actually registered as a miticide. Stylet Oil is the same thing but more expensive.

I wouldn’t expect mummies from phomopsis this early in the season. It usually doesn’t hit the berries until they start to ripen.

Thanks Brian. That points me in the right direction. Immunox will help. Better spraying early in the season and meticulous cleaning up after harvest will go along way too. Phomopsis and Black rot seem to show similar symptoms. Hopefully the rot wont wipe everything out! I remove the infected berries as they show(they just fall off) but the damage is probably already done.

For the mites I have read that treatment is also good to start with oils before bud break and IIRC there needs to be a break between the treatment and sulfur sprays?

That’s what I understand wrt oil and sulfur. I don’t use oil as it’s also not supposed to be mixed with captan. I haven’t had significant mite issues and little powder pressure so sulfur is sufficient for my needs.