Last One Folks!

2021 will be my 42nd harvest and that will be a wrap! Can’t wait to load that final bin on the truck. I think it’s time to try some other things in life. I won’t be invisible on the boards, but hopefully my attitude will improve. Starting the search for a qualified replacement, but hell, who can replace a legend? We need the Steve Young of vineyard managers!

10 Likes

Good luck with 2021, and with whatever you get up to after that.

Casey - good luck with this year. It has been really interesting to read the ups and downs of managing a vineyard from your posts over the years.

1 Like

Hey Casey I am sad that you will be leaving farming but happy you are doing it on your terms and going out on top. Your participation on the weather/farming thread has been invaluable to me. [cheers.gif]

1 Like

Congrats! Good luck with the final season and things beyond!

1 Like

Congratulations on many years of hardcore perseverance! I wish you the best!

1 Like

Congrats and thank you for everything you’ve shared about your many years of experience - it’s been awesome to hear even a little of it.

42 years is an impressive career in any field, and in farming it would seem to take a lot determination and grit. I hope your final year in the vineyards is a fulfilling one, and that harvest ends with a sense of satisfaction at a job well done.

1 Like

Hope your final harvest year will be a smooth and successful one, Casey!

1 Like