Wine storage at home

Hi WineBerserkers,

I am new to the forum so please dont shoot me if I posted this in the wrong place…

I just wanted to know if I am storing my wine correctly. I am storing my wine in a top closet in my house. Below is the condition:

• The daily temperature is fairly constant. Ranging between 17.5-18.5 Celsius throughout the day (Summer). 17.5 in early mornings 18.5 at the peak of day. The 1 degree fluctuation happens slowly throughout the day. 0.1 change over 2 hours.

• The seasonal temperature is fairly constant. Ranging between 15-19 Celsius throughout the year. Winter the range is between 15.5 and 16.5 Celsius.

• The humidity is around 60%.

• There is no light coming in at all.

• There are no vibrations.

• All wine bottles are stored on their side.

The thing is, I plan on drinking these wines within 5-6 years from when I buy them, so its not like I want to cellar them for 10 years +. So is the way I am storing them good for consumption within 5-6 years and they won’t go off or anything ?

90% of the bottles are cab savs and the rest are mostly Bordeaux blends.

I am moving to a house within 2-3 years which I plan on buying 2-3 wine fridges (coolers) to store my wine more long term, but for now, want to make sure Im not ruining my current bottles.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thank you

Below are images:

This should probably be in wine talk. I think over that short term the wine should be fine.