wine rack......

thoughts on this, recently i was looking for a modern rack for my condo and could not find anything, therefore, i designed and had my shop build me one
wine 3.jpg
wine 4.jpg

Make sure you keep the thermostat set to 80°!

80, why is that

no love for the rack…bummer

Wrong forum. We are a practical lot here

Go woo collectors over in wine talk

Looks like a nice center piece for a wine cellar, or a good place to display special memories (empty bottles). Looks about as bad as you can get for storing wine where you have it placed, due to temperature, temperature fluctuation and light. Not a big deal if you cycle though everything you put up there regularly. But, if you’re a typical human, you’ll end up having some bottles there for years that you never get around to, and they’ll likely suffer for it.

I am lacking the correct words to post my feelings on this.

it was placed in the corner for a pic only. as far as storing wine thats not what its for, it holds upto 18 bottles, can be made for more or less, its really for putting bottles in that you plan to drink on regular basis like any wine rack, its definatly not for storing a collection, thanks for your input

why is that, plz do tell

Chris as others have said you’re likely to get far more feedback on this in Wine Talk, given the much higher volume of traffic there.

Chris,
What does your shop normally make?

Is that laser-cut acrylic? Acrylic flame polishes beautifully – we use it and the laser cutter to make jigs and fixtures and my work and that looks similar.

Definitely a nice art piece, but I agree with others about long term storage. But to display some bottles for quick consumption or use as a trophy wall it looks good.

I dig the contemporary look, but for some reason I’ve always been concerned about racks that hold bottles by the neck. I’m sure it’s fine…but it just makes me nervous looking at it [cheers.gif]

i own a audio/video firm and speaker manufacturing company

thanks, its for my condo in chicago which is modern. the bottle are slanted slightly down, there’s no way for one to fall out

paging Anton in 3…2…1…