Nicora Wine Sampler - another new winery we can make famous! SOLD OUT IN 5 MINUTES

BerserkerDay is known for three things:

1. Total awesomeness in wine deals, unparalleled by any other meager wimpy attempt by any group or retailer
  2. A day where so much fun is had buying and discussing buying wine that it should be outlawed, particularly because of the marital problems that arise when the credit card statements arrive in February, and
  3. Discovering new, small wineries who are smart enough to participate in BerserkerDay

We’ve got another great winery to ‘discover’ on Wine Berserkers, and here’s the deal:

BerserkerDay Only!
For the first 15 Orders

What you get for $99 shipped to your door:

Unreleased 750ml 2010 Vintage Nicora

(1) 2010 Buxom (Syrah) La Vista Vineyard $48

(1) 2010 Euphoric (Grenache) La Vista Vineyard $48

(1) 2010 GSM La Vista & Alta Colina Vineyard $48
Please email Info@NicoraWine.com to secure your order and I will contact you to gather your info.

I just want to give everyone a heads up as to who I am and how I got here.
I am 31 years old and own Nicora Winery here in Paso Robles. 2010 is my second vintage to be released and I produced less than 300 cases with all of the wines recently scoring 90 points or higher by Tanzer, Spectator and The Rhone Report. I couldn’t ask for more in that department and am very thankful for such great recognition. Due to such a small production I am not able to provide a discount to people who normally buy from me at this time. I strive to make great wine and will not be happy otherwise or put it into bottle for that matter. While I have no formal education besides a few classes in a Jr College, I have gotten dirty by spending most of my hours in the cellar or out in the vineyard working. I spent a summer at Booker and a harvest for Alta Colina to broaden by scope of winemaking skills but other than that I have worked for Scott at Torrin since 2006. By no means am I trying to brag or name drop this is just how I have been taught. I have no Degree to hang on the wall yet! I started my own winery in 2009 and have enjoyed ALMOST every minute of it. The part I love best is not knowing what’s next.

Taken from Website:

Nicora is a blend of two family names – Nic and Ora. The first is mine, Nicolas and the second is the name of my great-grandfather, Ora. Both Ora and myself share an ancestral bond of entrepreneurial spirit. Neither of us follow a recipe, the rules, or a trend, but rather lead the pack with our own inspired ideas and ingenuity.
I began my journey in the world of wine in 2005. As a first generation winemaker born from four generations of general contracting, I appreciate hard work and determination. Starting as a cellar worker, my experience includes working alongside esteemed winemakers such as Bob Tillman of Alta Colina, Eric Jensen of Booker Vineyards and currently Scott Hawley of Torrin. By working and learning the “tricks of the trade,” I have honed my own skills and applied the best attributes of my mentors to my own style of winemaking.
Nicora’s small-lot Rhone-style wines are finely crafted to consistently represent the terroir of the vineyard. Each vintage is a blend of the highest quality Rhone varietals sourced from Paso Robles’ reputable Westside vineyards. A true “Garagiste”, I epitomize the French term that signifies a passionate small-lot vintner who doesn’t care much for following the rules. In true Garagiste form, Nicora wines are made in a boutique winery near my greatest supporters.

Enough babble!

Thank you again for this opportunity!
Nicolas R. Elliott
http://www.NicoraWine.com

They are already flooding in. Slow down I can’t type that fast! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Welcome to the Berserker Family!!!

Email sent! Can’t wait to try your wines!

Email Sent…Amped about this one.

Email sent, hope I made it!

Email sent. Maybe I was too slow!

Email sent. Looking forward to trying your wine!

Just got the sold out email [cry.gif]

Let’s pressure Nick to offer more! GANG UP!

Sold out in 5 minutes. It took me 9 to send my email. Thanks for the great offer, Nicolas.

Nick, You know you want to do it!

Holy Cow you guys are some serious wine buyers!! I sold out in 5 minutes and that was with taking an extra 5 orders! I am so sorry to disappoint all of you that were not able to get in on the deal this year. What I can offer is Free Shipping for Life for anyone that joins our Wine Club today. I know it is not as good as today’s deal but being so small it is the best I can do for now. Berserkers are always welcome to come to the Winery for a tasting and tour if you come to Paso.

I am still shocked at how well this went and I am already thinking of next year!

Nic… Berserkers don’t f*ck around. If we did, the site would be called peoplewhoenjoywineoccasionally.com. What a sorry people site that would be. You’d probably have sold out of 50 orders with ease.

FS for LIFE is pretty hard to pass up. Joined the club + put in a wish-list. I do hope to make it to Paso eventually as well. Thanks!

[cheers.gif]

I freakin’ love BerserkerDay

Wow…free shipping for life is legit! Thanks!!

David made the Wine Club!! Enjoy that Free Shipping sir and let me know what you think of the juice!

Yep will be more than just a few of us that will be bummed we missed this pack. Love these as ways to try out new wineries…maybe next year