Berserker EXCLUSIVE - BLANK (red or black) Wine Checks

You guys are lucky I love you, as these are NOT available anywhere else. We use these blank (well, ALMOST blank - they have a 2 inch mini-logo the same color as the bag, red on red, or black on black, so you don’t really even see them) units for local printing for our co-branders who buy smaller quantities than our factory demands. NOBODY, no matter how important or impressive, gets to buy these, except Wine Berserkers.

BUT WAIT…THERE’S MORE!

“Todd, there’s more? How much more awesome can it be than offering us something that nobody else can get, ever? We truly don’t deserve it, yet you offer us more and more?”

Yes, my lovelies…there’s more. Not only are we giving you the chance to buy unbranded Wine Checks, but we’re offering them at a DISCOUNT! WHAAAAAAT?

Black or Red Blank Wine Checks (black shown on the image below - but note that the photo shows the old version of the wheels - the current version is shown on the closeup), $49 without shipper (use one of the shippers you’ll likely get from BerserkerDay wine purchases, and save a ton on shipping, too) or $57 with a shipper box/insert (shame on you for buying a shipper box/insert - you call yourself a wine geek?). That’s a savings of $13.00!

Order here - http://shop.thewinecheck.com/ - and you’ll know exactly where to find them, as you’ll recognize a certain awesome logo where a photo of a Wine Check should be. The description says nothing of value, on purpose, as we don’t want people to order them who are not Wine Berserkers members. Note that you will choose red or black in a dropdown within the shopping cart.

Now, stop being a freakin’ rookie and checking a box at the airport, or putting wine wrapped in jeans in a suitcase. It’s time to travel like a boss.
twc20wheels.jpg
blackblack.jpg

I bought one from Randy/Carrie when I was in Napa and LOVE IT. I’ve even used it as luggage when traveling to offlines- put a six-pack inside and plenty of room for clothes/toiletries in the other half.

Can this ship to Randy/Carrie?

Haha – I definitely have done the wines wrapped in jeans or beach towels before. How much padding is there? I assume you’d want to use a styro box and not a plain cardboard box based on the pics.

And so my Berserkerday begins.

I am really glad to see this offer back. I was kicking myself for not getting this last year.

In for one, just did the online order process. Easy.

This is just such a great item to own. We took home 15 Reynvaan Family Syrah from Walla Walla in ours laid flat in plastic liners with no problem. It works best with a 12 bottle styro and the bottles upright though.

I have one from last year…YacobovE it is designed to fit a cardboard (with styro) case shipper inside of it. It is soft sided with some padding. You definitely need the styro or the like inside

These are really awesome. When I travelled to Israel this summer, I used two 6 packs instead of one 12 pack. That way, on the way there I put them into suitcases and folded up the carrier too. I didnt have to check an empty one. Then as we visited wineries, I filled it up, and used it on the way back. If it passes Israeli security, it passes anywhere!

I bought my first in 2009 from Randy and Carrie and bought a second this fall from the tasting room at Hope & Grace in Yountville. The first one has paid for itself six or seven times over. With shipping to Texas from CA running $48-52 and from OR $60-62 if I take it ship to myself, this is a way cheaper option for all of those smaller lot purchases. We recommend it to all of our friends.

Monte

I’m glad I waited until this year because I really wanted it in black. Order placed earlier. Thanks, Todd!

I was the first online customer in 2010 and my original one is still going strong. This year I upgraded to a branded one, with my OWN brand! This is an amazing deal. You can read a review of it at my blog: TravelInGwineChick.com is for sale | HugeDomains. There’s also pic of it showing how the shipper box fits inside: http://travelingwinechick.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/the-wine-check-3.jpg

And yes, this is my first Berserkers post. Cheers!

Got one, thanks Todd!

Absolutely! Just make a notation and I’ll personally deliver it.

Yes, it is intended to house a styrofoam shipper. There’s 1/2" foam padding in the newer version to allow it to be sewn into place and also to allow it to be even more foldable when not in use.

Picked up one of these last year and used it this year. Wife made fun of me when I purchased it. After our trip to Portland, could have used two! Grab one folks, these pay for themselves in one use. STRONG endorsement.

Done . . . . Thanks!!!

Reading Frenchbread’s Garagiste-like prose got me to spring for one of these. As I’m getting older, I may need something like this just to get wine from the Vinotemp in the garage to the kitchen.

I see these on display at my locker every week. Now I will be a proud owner, well, an owner.

I finally bought it.
drank the koolaid too, Todd.

Been wanting one of these. Thank you for the opportunity!