Sandler Wine - an offer from new daddy Ed Kurtzman

In my humble estimation, the best Keefer Ranch Pinot out there comes from Ed, under his Sandler Wine Co. label. He’s a proud new daddy, so congratulations to Ed for that!

Sandler Wine Co.

Buy 3 bottles of 2011 Sandler Keefer Ranch Pinot Noir and get 20% off, no charge for shipping. They could buy 4 or more bottles and still get 20% off on the 2011 Keefer, but 3 is the minimum for the deal. To order: just go to http://www.sandlerwine.com They can order anything they want, but to get the discount it’s gotta include 3 Keefer.

I’m in for a few bottles!!!

Come on - next you’re going to post pictures of puppies! That ain’t fair!!!

Great guy making some SPECTACULAR wines!!!

Cheers!

Ed was so dedicated to this that he emailed me on his flight back from NYC. Sandler has always been one of my favorite go-to wines for sure.

Absolutely!!!

I am so weak, in four a four pack here as well.

Heading over to monster.com to find that perfect second job.

One of my favorite purchases from Berserker Day III was the trifecta of pinots from Sandler…they disappeared quickly. Happy to have found Sandler Wines through Berserker Day and eager to replenish our cellar with more Keefer Ranch.

Thanks, Todd, Jeb and all the Berserkers who have ordered today. I’ve been on wifi during this 6 hour flight today and it was cool seeing the orders come through. Thank you!!

That’s a good looking boy. Bought the trio last year, just great.

Love Ed’s Keefer Ranch, couldn’t resist.

You are right Larry – the baby picture got to me.
Next year everyone will have babies, puppies and kittens!!!

(And I chatted with Ed yesterday @ Pinot Days)

As a father of two young ones, bit on a 4 pack of the Keefer Ranch PN thanks to the photo.

Did I mention it was my daughter’s birthday (trying in vain to get some of that same ‘feeling’) ? flirtysmile

Birthdays are sort of OK - you needed to have her cuddling with kittens swooning over a picture of some boy band. [cheers.gif]
I’ll see you at Falltacular though, right?