Are you guys broke yet? Keating Wines 3-packs! (free shipping!)

Keating was another of our Featured Wineries, and Eric came up with the great idea of the virtual online tasting. Some great notes in the various threads, so if you want to check them out prior to ordering, there’s plenty of feedback right here on Wine Berserkers! (and someone can post the links if they want)

Keating Wines

For BerserkerDay this year, I am offering 6 different three-packs (listed below). All shipping charges will be waived.

Here is the link to the BerserkerDay section – http://store.keatingwines.com/wine-berserkers-c10.aspx
(or go to keatingwines.com > Order Wines > Wine Berserkers)

•    FREE SHIPPING on all 3-packs

•    Spend $500 or more, and you will receive a Keating Wines engraved wooden 6-bottle box

•    All wines will ship in the first week of March unless you specify otherwise

THREE-PACK OFFERS:
(1) Three bottles of 2012 Keating Sauvignon Blanc, Dry Creek Valley - $60 (retail = $60)
(2) Three bottles of 2012 Keating Rose’ of Cabernet Sauvignon, Rutherford - $75 (retail = $75)
(3) Three bottles of 2010 Keating Dry Creek Zinfandel, “Buchignani Vineyard” - $85 (retail = $105) 19% savings + free shipping
(4) Three bottles of 2009 Keating Sonoma Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, “Montecillo Vineyard” - $95 (retail = $144) 34% savings + free shipping
(5) Three bottles of 2009 Keating Napa Cabernet Sauvignon, “Beckstoffer Georges III Vineyard” - $195 (retail = $285) 31% savings + free shipping
(6) Keating Beckstoffer Georges III VERTICAL (2008 – 2010) - $225 (retail = $285) 21% savings + free shipping

A few additional notes:
No discounts on the Sauvignon Blanc (100 cases) and Rose’ (50 cases) due to limited quantity and low pricing. You still receive free shipping which can equate to a significant savings.
Even with allocation, the Rose’ was 50% sold out on my pre-release offer. This might be your last chance to buy it. If you know Keating Wines, you know where the fruit source is in Rutherford. I don’t know if anyone has made a Rose’ with 100% fruit from this vineyard before.
If you have ordered wine with me in 2013, and you paid shipping, please send me an email and I will reimburse that through this offer.

Thank you to everyone involved in BerserkerDay. This is one of my favorite days of the year to shop as well.

I bought three each of the sauv blanc & rose’ last night. Should be great for the summer.

That Buchignani Vineyard Zin is some seriously good stuff!! I could sniff it all day long!

+1

Ordered 6 bottles of the 2009 Montecillo Cab and 3 of the Rose’.

Ordered the Georges III vertical and the rose’. Could’ve ordered more! Excellent offers

Happy to try Keating rose’ and sauvignon blanc. Haven’t ever gone wrong with Keating reds. Thank you!

Thanks everyone for your orders so far [cheers.gif]

I just want to reiterate that all wines will ship the first week of March.

If you didn’t order Sauvignon Blanc or Rose, I can ship your wine sooner if you wish. Just instruct me when you order, or email me at ekeating@keatingwines.com
If you want the wine to ship later than early March, please send shipping instructions when you order or through email.

Thanks again!
Eric Keating

Since BerserkerDay fell on a Sunday, I’m going to leave my offer open for one more day. I would hate for some people to have missed out if they were away or with family for the weekend. I’ll extend it until midnight PST tomorrow.

In for a 3 pack of the zin. That is the nectar of the Gods.

In for a 3-pack of the Zin. Heard such great things cant wait to try them.

I can’t say enough good things about the GIII a wine not to be missed! [cheers.gif]

Just catching up on the offers now and will grab one of these. I just thought it was awesome and worth noting that Eric was willing to extend the free shipping to others whom might have bought the same thing before. Top notch.

In on the 2009 GIII. Fantastic stuff

Still have my trio of 08 GIII…plan on sitting on those for awhile. Had to reload on the Zin though.

And yes, Eric is “top notch!!”

in for one each of the Rose’ and SB.

let me know when they’re ready, and i’ll pick 'em up.

thanks!