The Alpha and The Omega - Alpha Omega Wines

Jean makes it easy with a discount code! (and he saved some sold out wines for us!)

Alpha Omega BerserkerDay IV Offer:

All Berserkers will receive 30% off current releases (Current Releases Available) and Wine Club Price on ERA 2010. We are SOLD OUT of ERA 2010, however, we kept a small allocation for our BerserkerDay IV offer. ERA will only be sold in 3-packs, as we kept the Pre-Release price for the day. All purchasers will also receive a complimentary Single Vineyard Tasting at the winery.

ERA 2010 (20 3-Packs Available)
Retail Price - $630 / 3 pack
Wine Club Pre-Release Price - $450 / 3 pack

Please email jean@aowinery.com for orders.

Any shipping cost info? To Ohio?

Are the wines on the website everything that’s available?

I’m guessing yes, other than the 2010 ERA which is sold out, but they made some available. Best to email Jean with an order

I emailed Jean directly with a question when the offer was posted. Haven’t heard back yet, but hopefully soon.

Andrew- def update when you hear back!
I asked if the single vineyards are also 30% off so ill update when I hear back from Jean.

Yes, more info would be very, very interesting in terms of what is available and discounted.

I haven’t heard back yet. I definitely want to place an order, but not before I know what all is available.

Hey guys- Jean just emailed me so you should be hearing from him shortly as well! Love his wine! This is my first WB day & purchase!

Please feel free to email me at jean@aowinery.com for all inquiry and all the different things you want to know about.

Take Care.

Jean

Dear Dusty

Just let me know for how many bottles and we will calculate it for you and email it right away.

Thank you

Jean (jean@aowinery.com)

Dear Michael,

Feel free to email me at jean@aowinery.com and I will let you know what I can pull out of the winery for you…

Take care

Jean

Jean - email at you.

As always, first class treatment from Jean. Thanks so much, and I look forward to coming to visit again this summer!

Andy

Awesome help from Jean and team - hope to be able to visit when we’re out that way in December and can’t wait for the wines!