Cellars 33 - Chardonnay time again! (and Pinot!) Free shipping!

I’m always happy to see the somewhat rare Chardonnay offerings on BerserkerDay. Cellars 33 has a combination of offers - a mini-vertical, and a 3-pack Pinot Noir sampler - they are seasoned BerserkerDay veterans, and know how to put a deal together that will work!

Cellars 33

Chardonnay 3-pack - $80 (25% savings)
3 year vertical of Keefer Ranch Chardonnay
1 bottle each from 2009, 2010, 2011

Pinot Noir 3-pack - $90 (25% savings)
2008 Keefer Ranch
2009 Santa Lucia Highlands (50% Rosella’s/50% Garys’)
2010 Santa Lucia Hughlands (100% Garys’)

Combo Chard/Pinot 6-pack $160 (33% savings)
Free Shipping! Cellars 33 - A San Francisco Winery in the Dogpatch Neighborhood

Went in on the Chards! Shipping considered, great QPR. Have enjoyed theirs in the past, paying more /bottle

I just bought sampler pack #2. These wines are killer… and reasonably priced even without the Berserker Day discount!!!

There seem to be a couple more Berseker Deals on Cellars33 website than are listed here.

We’re happy to be part of another Berserker Day - thanks for including us!

Good news and bad news:

Bad: We sold out of the '08 Keefer Ranch Pinot Noir this morning so those packs are no longer available. Sorry - wish we had more.

Good: We have added new 3-packs and 6-packs containing the '08 RRV Pinot Noir which has Keefer Ranch juice in it. It’s my favorite Cellars 33 wine for drinking right now - digging the acidity. The prices on these packs have been reduced further to reflect the change.

Also, we have added a 3-pack vertical of Buck Hill Zinfandel - red fruit dominated with good acidity.

Finally, we added a 3-pack of our 2010 RRV Pinot Noir which will never be released to the public (except Berserkers!!) as the entire lot was sold to a client for their BTG program. But I kept a few cases back. neener Contains Keefer, Bacigalupi and Graham Vineyard fruit.

Thanks for all the support and please let me know if you have any questions. john@cellars33.com (415) 418-4054

My one and only BDay purchase, this years mailers took their toll as I made a couple of new lists, The wine is already on it’s way :slight_smile:

My Pinot 3-pack arrived today.

Mine arrived Monday as well!

Just opened the '09 Keefer Chard yesterday - TN: 2009 Cellars 33 Chardonnay Keefer Ranch Vineyard (BerserkerDay) - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers

08 Keefer Pinot on tap for tonight, [cheers.gif]

Yum!!!

Really enjoying this see note