Stefania Wine - discounts up to 50% off!! (AND free shipping!)

Stefania Wine

Stefania Wine - three discounts, depending on quantity ordered: There are three codes people will have to enter at checkout:

bers1 will equal 20% off their order (3 bottle minimum)
bers2 will give them 25% off a case order + free shipping
bers3 will give them 50% of a case of Chardonnay + free shipping

I think the codes will only work one at a time so if someone wants Chardonnay and the reds I’d advise doing two orders.

I’ve also added a Berserkers Day only special the 2009 Crimson Clover Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon. There are only 6 cases left of that wine so I’ve capped it at a 6 bottle max.

https://www.wineweb.com/scripts/secure/order.cfm/stefania

I’ll be at home Sunday so I can answer any questions that come up and I’ve set up the discounts to run through the end of the week.

Holy Shite! Ordering now!!!

Silly question… for pick-up, is it the San Jose, 95123 address?

Officially we can’t have visitors in San Jose, but for Berserkers yes pick up at the house is fine. We’re having a lime crisis right now though so I may make you stay for a margarita.

I work just a few exits up the 85 during the week. Looking forward to the wine.

Paul,

Sick deal on the chard! Thank you.

no joke. I BARELY drink whites and I bought a case of the chard. LOVE the Haut Tubee too. It’s a steal at $20, let alone the special today. Hope people are jumping on it and just not posting about it.

Jeb, I’m in the same boat, had to get a case for me. My mom… 2 cases!

Couldn’t agree more… Unfortunately no PA shipping (no shocker there on vineyard direct) and no MD, which is my backup. Would’ve loved a value white like that as I don’t do a ton of whites.

We can do MD. My mistake I haven’t updated wineweb with that shipping yet. If it blocks you for some reason select CA and Stef and I will work it out.

I just put in an order for the Chard but I had to use my in-laws in Missouri. If you can ship to Indiana, please let me know as that would be easier.

Split a case with my dad of the Haut Tubee

In for a case of haut tubee.

Really looking forward to getting to know another winery practically in my backyard! Just in for a late night half case!

You will not be disappointed. Stefania makes great wine. I love that their cabs are more traditional in style compared to many of the over the top extracted cabs coming out of Napa these days.

Unless something has changed in the last 5 months we can’t do Indiana. That’s the last time I checked into it.

We have two cases of Chardonnay left. I left the codes active. They’ll be good through 1/30

Pat, you’re welcome to have it shipped to my house and get it next time you’re in town if that would be easier. Paul has my address. [cheers.gif]