Other Lebanese Wineries We Should Look Into

Mr. Hochar,

Let me begin by saying, “Thank you!” for joining us this week. The man who owns and operates my local wine shop (Harrogate Fine Wines) introduced me to your wines a couple of years ago, and it was instant Love — thank you for having the courage to make idiosyncratic wines of excellent quality; they are a true pleasure to taste.

Your wines have opened my mind & eyes to the capability of Lebanese wines to be excellent. So, my question for you is this: which other Lebanese wineries should we - those of us who enjoy your wines - search for? Thank you in advance for your reply.

Best,
Brian [cheers.gif]

Hi Brian,
Sorry. I am not able to answer your question as I am the Chairman of the Lebanese Association of Wine Producers and as such my situation is difficult.
Kindest regards.

May I be naughty and answer, since I’ve visited Lebanon a couple times and I think I’ve tasted through most producers there, that there aren’t any that can approach Musar? :smiley:

Ksara’s Cuvée 3eme Millenaire is ok but really all others I have tried are quite international in style. Musar is the only truly unique wine I have tried.

Hi Otto,
Thank you for your compliment. Hope to see you again in Lebanon to learn more from you.