Veleta Gourmet Items

Veleta Gourmet Items
Logo1.jpg
Veleta Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml ---- or ---- Veleta Premium Sherry Vinegar 500ml
Deal $60 for 6 bottles or $100 for Case of 12
Mix and Match if you want!!

EVOO & Vinegar.jpg
Veleta Baby Sardines ---- or ---- Veleta White Tuna
Deal $36 for 6 cans or $250 for Case of 50
Mix and Match if you want!!
tuna and sardines.jpg
To order: Please send me a pm or email to nola.palomar@yahoo.com include your address, phone# and email.

BerserkerBusiness - open for sale 1/26/14

These sardines are absolutely RE-DONK-U-LOUS

Chris P needs to post his sardine recipe he cooked with these. It even blew Juan away which I think says something. I’ve had them twice now and AMAZING. The olive oil is great too. I ended up getting most of a case to use & give as gifts. I haven’t tried the tuna/sherry but bought those to try to.

+1000

Thanks for the reminder and the props, David. I wanted to showcase them but do something a little different. It was a modified version of a “tonnato” recipe I found on epicurious. I’ll post the recipe tonight in the food forum.

This is a great deal, by the way. [cheers.gif]

David said everything was so good I needed to try them all- so I am. I really wanted those sardines last year and was crushed when they never got posted.

Do the prices include shipping?

what size do the tuna and sardines come in, and what does shipping run? TIA.

The can says 4oz in the picture.

Those sardines sound tempting (maybe next year), but I’m looking forward to the mixed case of EVOO and Sherry Vinegar I ordered. Thanks Nola!

Thanks Brian, my phone wouldn’t zoom on the picture!

I didn’t include a discount for the shipping charges on the gourmet items.