EMH Vineyards Black Cat - OFFER ENDED!

3 Hour Offer

$130/2-pack: 1 each 2008 and 2009 EMH Black Cat Cabernet Sauvignon
$240/4-pack: 2 each 2008 and 2009 EMH Black Cat Cabernet Sauvignon

Regular pricing is $90/bottle for 2008 and $80/bottle for 2009.

Quantities limited, while the supply lasts. Orders should be placed directly at http://www.emhvineyards.com – go to the Order Page and look for the BerserkerDay Specials.

Shipping in March/April, weather dependent. All terms and conditions stated on EMH’s website apply – including charging of sales tax and shipping.
Please be sure to review your order, submit it, and you will get an “order successful!” message when you do so. You will also receive an auto-generated confirmation of your order immediately upon placing it.

THREE HOURS ONLY! Email me at Merrill@emhvineyards.com with any questions, issues, or problems. I’ll be here!

This is 3 hours only, and if past experience is any reflection of future performance, it will sell out earlier than 3 hours in…

My first EMH (and second buy of the day). I’m really looking forward to trying these, after reading so much about them on WB. Trying to expand my California horizon beyond Pinot and Zin.

in

what is shipping charge to the east coast?

In for 2 of the 4 packs!

Looking forward to trying these wines; thanks Merrill!

damn, I almost held off.

why would you attempt such a thing

I know, it is sacrilege.

Could not resist, Black Cat is awesome.

$19.90/4-pack. Styropacked, temp controlled coast to coast, then UPS Ground. Whoa - in my haste I pulled the wrong one - that was the CA cost. East Coast for 4 is $27.95.
Sorry for that - doing too many things at once.

In. I flagged this as a ‘must buy’. Thank you for making this offer for BZD!

couldn’t pass this one up

Thanks, folks. I plan and plan for this day, and it is always fun!

Stick around later…I have a magnum in the auction… champagne.gif

in… missed this last year and have always wanted to try

I have wanted to try these for a while. Got the two pack. Thx.

Nice lady, super cute kitties, and awesome wines.

Can’t wait for the 2012 offering later in the summer either!

First purchase of the day–4pack

Thanks, Mark. Both Black Cats are on my desk “helping” to stay on top of this here!