Roadhouse Winery 2012 Pinot Noir Sampler Pack - 1 Cent Shipping & Discount Offer!

A Sampler of one each of our First Release 2012 Pinot Noirs.

Gold Label 2012 94 points $52
Orange Label 2012 94 points $49
Purple Label 2012 94 points $49
Yellow Label 2012 93 points $47

Use the Code “Berserker” for an additional 10% off

Grand Total = $177.31 (Sales Tax Applies in CA)

https://www.roadhousewinery.net/order/

2012 Russian River Orange Label Pinot Noir
PinotReport 94 Points
Robert Parker 90 Points
Silver Medal San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
The 2012 Pinot Noir Orange Label displays a lighter ruby color as well as a big bouquet of cloves, Christmas fruitcake, kirsch and strawberry jam. As with many Pinot Noirs, its color is not an indication of the wine’s savory richness and broad, expansive mouthfeel. Medium to full-bodied, silky and sensual, this beauty is drinking exceptionally well already (unusual for such a young Pinot), and should continue to do so for another 4-5 years. The Wine Advocate #210

2012 Russian River Yellow Label Pinot Noir
PinotReport 93 Points
Robert Parker 90 Points
Silver Medal Winner - 2013 Grand Harvest Award!
The 2012 Pinot Noir Yellow Label also possesses a light ruby color, but it reveals more underbrush and foresty, autumnal, vegetative characteristics intermixed with sassafras, cinnamon and sweet plum, red currant and cherry fruit. Medium to full-bodied, luscious, evolved and complex, it, too, should drink well for 4-5 years. The Wine Advocate #210

2012 Sonoma Mountain Purple Label Pinot Noir
PinotReport 94 Points
Robert Parker 89+ Points
Bronze Medal San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
The 2012 Pinot Noir Purple Label from Sonoma Mountain exhibits a slightly darker garnet/ruby hue than its siblings. Notes of pomegranate, cherry jam and spice are followed by a wine with crisp acids, sweet tannin and a fruit-driven style with plenty of reserve and staying power and will be even better in a year or so, and should last for a decade. The Wine Advocate #210

2012 Russian River Gold Label Pinot Noir
PinotReport 94 Points
Silver Medal San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
Medium ruby color; spicy, delicate cherry aromas with spice and cola notes; rich, ripe cherry flavors with spice and oak notes; silky texture; good structure and balance; long finish. Delicate, pretty Pinot with really nice flavors. PinotReport Issue #92

Gotta love the name…

I’ve had all of these except the orange and am a big fan! I was fortunate enough this past December to meet Eric at his tasting room in Healdsburg and twist his arm into selling me some of the Gold Label being offered here. Also, the Purple label is very good and am waiting on my shipment.

I really enjoy his PN, very drinkable and worthy of a purchase if you haven’t checked it out before.

At the moment we are having a hard time with the cold weather in the midwest and east, getting peoples shipments out safely, but as soon as there is a reasonable weather window, we ship ho!