SOLD OUT: Oakville cabernet from Jean Edwards Cellars (3-PK + shipping included)

JEAN EDWARDS CELLARS - 2014 BERSERKERS DAY OFFER - SOLD OUT

2011 OAKVILLE CABERNET SAUVIGNON 3-PACK WITH GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED - $190.00 (SORRY SOLD OUT)
(will ship Spring, 2014 to cold weather locations - applicable tax will be added)

The first offering for our new premium AVA designated wine series, this wine will be released in the Fall at $85.00/bottle. As a special for Berserkers Day, we are pre-releasing a limited number of 3-packs at the special price of $190.00 including ground shipping - a 30% discount!

Click on this link to order…

https://jeanedwardscellars.com/\

The login id is:
The password is:

Here’s some info on the wine:

Our AVA wines will be limited releases from special vineyards and/or special barrel lots – they are additional premium offerings to our core wines and will only be produced when special barrels/lots stand out so brilliantly from the rest, they warrant their own bottling.

The fruit for our 2011 Oakville Cabernet Sauvignon comes from a vineyard located on Oakville Cross Road in the heart of Oakville. Owned by the O’Shaughnessy Family, the vineyard is adjacent to Groth and Plumpjack and just down the road from Rudd. We only produced a few barrels of this wine and we bottled a few outstanding lots for this AVA offering. The wine is 94% cabernet sauvignon and 6% malbec, and was aged 22 months in French Oak.

A stunning wine – it has all the elements… structure, nicely balanced, medium weight, silky tannins and a long finish. Deep purple in the glass and an expressive nose and mouth (layered with dark cherry, currants, coffee and some cocoa). Balanced and delicious, the wine has the stuffing and backbone to age gracefully - for those without patience a 90+ minute decant works well for this youngster.

We are often asked “what’s the Jean Edwards Cellars wine style?” Our wines are full-flavored yet not over the top - wines you will want to enjoy with a great meal and with good wine friends (but you’ll want to keep the bottle at your end of the table).

To order and view additional details on ordering please use link and login information above.

Thanks for your continued support! [cheers.gif]

Karen & John

Questions? Email us at wine@jeanedwardscellars.com or call us at 973-402-8524.

BerserkerBusiness - open for sale 1/26/14

Thanks everyone for the orders thus far. Please remember to fill in all info via the online form including how many 3-packs you are ordering.

Cheers [cheers.gif]

Karen

LOVE these cabs - one of Jen’s very favorites. They never last long, to my dismay.

In for two of these 3-PACKS!! I’ve been waiting for these Bad Boys!!! LOVE Jean Edwards Cabs!!!

grabbed mine last night

We sold a lot of 3-packs yesterday and we decided to release a few more cases for the Berserkers.

So you need to buy more and more frequently [basic-smile.gif]

Pusher. My wife has expensive taste.

Step away from the piles of orders and check my PM, please neener

Ordered a 3 pack last night, ordered directly from Jean Edwards in the fall. Love their cabs, and they’re a great value as well!

Ordered two three packs yesterday. My first. Looking forward to them after all the good talk I’ve read. Thank you for making this available!

Thanks for ordering Lou. You won’t get your wines for a while - way too cold to ship to you.

Chris - thanks for ordering and do appreciate your kind words about our wines!

Looking forward to these.

In! Can’t wait to try, as I was already impressed with the “regular” bottlings

Thanks Rob - your wines will go out pretty quickly - you’re one of the lucky berserkers living in a warm area.

Love them! Order in!!! I meant to order yesterday - glad there are some left!

Mike - thanks for ordering! I am loving the 11 Oakville - needs a decant so give it some time… [cheers.gif]

Thanks so much - will send email when we are ready to ship (in spring) along with shipping info.

If my state is not listed for shipping and you need to go through a third party, what would that set me back?