Siduri Offerings -- Two Special 3-Packs with Shipping Included and a Surprise Bottle!

TWO DIFFERENT 3-PACKS FROM SIDURI WINES!

AFWE – IPOB – WTF (is this really from Adam?) OFFERING

A 3 – pack of Siduri Pinot Noirs featuring the 2011 Siduri Sonatera Vineyard Pinot Noir (13.2% actual alcohol), 2011 Siduri Van der Kamp Vineyard Pinot Noir (13.3% actual alcohol), and 2011 Siduri Hirsch Vineyard Pinot Noir (12.9% actual alcohol). $99 including shipping to select states.

AHH — THAT’S THE ADAM I THINK I KNOW OFFERING

A 3 – pack of Siduri Pinot Noir featuring the 2011 Siduri Castro Vineyard Pinot Noir (14.6% actual alcohol), 2011 Siduri Garys’ Vineyard Pinot Noir (14.6% actual alcohol), 2011 Siduri Rosella’s Vineyard Pinot Noir (14.7% actual alcohol). $99 including shipping to select states.

ORDER BOTH SIDURI SETS AND WE WILL INCLUDE A SURPRISE “GUESS THE REAL ALCOHOL” BOTTLE IN YOUR SHIPMENT FOR ONLY $.01!

Shipping is included in AL, CA, CO, DC, GA, FL, IA, IL, KS, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NH, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV

To order please email us at vino@siduri.com with your name and contact information and we will get in touch about processing your order and getting you your wine!

Does ‘a surprise’ from Adam Lee scare anybody else?

In for the whole thing…email sent!

In for the AFWE pack!

Grabbed one of each pack and thanks for the +1! Too good of an offer to pass up.

awesome.

In for the AFWE. Looking forward to trying these.

Damn. No CT shipping.

This is what I wrote to Adam:

I’m in for one of the Pinot 3-packs. The question is - which one? I’m typically an OR/France pinot drinker, so I’m tempted to go with the AWFE pack. But given my admiration for Adam’s contrarian streak, I’m gonna go for the other one. Bring on the fruit bombs.

Michael

Easy buy!

But are they organic? [stirthepothal.gif]

Our wines are both vegan and tested gluten-free. All of the SLH Pinots are SIP certified…and while that isn’t organic (or orgasmic — see Cold Heaven offer), it is pretty good.

Oh…and we are a bitch ---- - YouTube

Adam Lee
Siduri Wines

I haven’t heard anything yet and I sent my email in yesterday. Has anyone else heard anything?

I got a response about 20 minutes after placing my order.

I got a response from Duncan to my email within 3-4 hours. He wanted to know which packs I wanted as I hadn’t realized that they were also running a similar Novy Family deal and I simply said “I’d like to purchase both sets offered” in my initial email. I clarified my order and gave the necessary info and am waiting to hear back. At this point, I assume it will be tomorrow before confirmation is received.

i havent got a response either

Same here. I sent a note Sunday night, but have yet to receive a response.

I’m waiting, give them time, probably a lot to process.

We are working on them…sorry…everyone should hear back today. We processed over 50 orders thus far and have at least another 50 to go…Thank you all for all of the support!

Adam

Thanks Adam, I got another email today and called the winery to complete the transaction. Looking forward to trying these PNs!