Two Special 3-Packs From Novy Winery -- Including Shipping and a Surprise Bottle!

NOVY WINERY SPECIAL 3-PACKS

“ACID FOR DAYS” WHITE WINES

A 3 – pack of Novy White Wines featuring the 2011 Novy Willamette Valley Blanc de Pinot Noir (3.23pH), 2011 Novy Keefer Ranch Vineyard Chardonnay (3.19pH), and 2012 Novy Russian River Valley Sauvignon Blanc (3.17pH). $59 including shipping to select states.

THE GARYS DO SYRAH

A 3 – pack of Novy Santa Lucia Highlands Syrahs featuring the 2011 Novy Susan’s Hill Vineyard Syah (owned by Gary Pisoni), 2011 Novy Sierra Mar Vineyard Syrah (owned by Gary Franscioni), and 2011 Novy Garys’ Vineyard Syrah (owned by the two Garys’ together). $89 including shipping to select states.

ORDER BOTH NOVY SETS AND WE WILL INCLUDE A SURPRISE “WINE FROM THE TWO GARYS” BOTTLE IN YOUR SHIPMENT FOR ONLY $.01!

Shipping is included in AL, CA, CO, DC, GA, FL, IA, IL, KS, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NH, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV
To order please email us at vino@siduri.com with your name and contact information and we will get in touch about processing your order and getting you your wine!

No shipping to Connecticut? Bummer.

in

Nice deals - in for the whites [thankyou.gif]

Havea feeling it will be a bad day for me, n0 shipping to PA! Typical for our great state

No shipping to NJ either. Poop.

in!

Hooray for MD shipping =) In for the whites!

Thank you for including the shipping states info!!

Seconding the disappointment at no Connecticut shipping. Adam, if you’re reading this, is there a reason CT is out? It isn’t usually one of the Untouchables, so I’m surprised, and sad that I won’t be able to partake. If it’s extra expensive to ship, I’d be happy to make up the difference.

Yes, sorry…there are only certain states where we are licensed to ship legally. Obviously, there are work arounds, such as shipping to NY, etc. If you want to reach out on those email me us about them at vino@siduri.com. I am looking at all of the emails personally and will get back to you.

Regarding CT – each wine has to be licensed separately, at a cost of $200 per label for 3 years. In the case of many of these wines, we make tiny amounts (100 cases of single vineyard Syrahs, for instance) with 2 or 3 cases going per year to CT. So over 3 years that would be 6 cases of wine at an additional $35 per case…and we make no money.

Adam Lee
Siduri Wines and Novy Family Winery

That’s okay, do it for the kids! grouphug

In for a syrah pack. My third consecutive year picking up the SLH syrahs on Berserker Day!

Michael

In for an acid pack, sent email earlier.