Biggio Hamina Cellars Mystery Box & free shipping

Probably all Pinot noir, maybe a Syrah… it's a Mystery!		**$82.14** will get you three (3) bottles _and free shipping (ground) in the Continental US_.		The booty will be a mixed bag of randomly selected goodness as you'll receive 3 out of these 15 beauties:			2007 Deux Vert, Momtazi, XX, WV or Syrah	2008 Ana, Deux Vert, Hawk's View, XIV (Syrah) or Zenith.	2009 Deux Vert or Zenith	2010 Deux Vert or Zenith	2011 WV or Yamhill-Carlton		So, three bottles of Biggio Hamina Cellars red (PN and/or Syrah) "randomly selected" from the vintages 2007-2011.  Free shipping.  No two boxes will contain the same three wines. $82.14.  Simply PM or email me here: **<todd@biggiohamina.com>** and let me know.		Thank you Berserkers!!!  All of us at Biggio Hamina have appreciated your support over the years!		.hamina .postprofile{display:none}.hamina .postbody{margin-left:0}#hamina{max-width:900px;margin:0 auto;padding:10px 10px 0;background-color:#ffe;font-family:Arial,sans-serif}#hamina p{font-size:1.1em;line-height:1.2em}.hamina .quote-icon{display:none}.hamina .bd-img{float:right;margin:0 0 15px 25px}#wbmobile .bd-img{display:block;float:none;margin:0 auto 10px}#wbmobile #hamina ul{margin:6px 0;padding-left:30px}document.getElementById('p'+fpid).className='block post bg2 hamina'

BerserkerBusiness - open for sale 1/26/14

Thanks everyone! Please include your phone number too. And I’ll just call.

On the fence? Here’s an endorsement: http://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=860308#p860308

And I’m pretty sure he’d have laughed at this usage. Cheers.

Ah! The Bob Wood seal of approval!! [cheers.gif]

So which of you math whizzes can figure out how many permutations of 3-packs Todd can come up with, without ever repeating a trio? Is it just 15 to the third power?

I belive it’s 455…
151413 divided by 321… as all 3 are unique bottles (so no 2 of the same bottle as a possibility).
could be wrong tho?

Ha! I added the XX at the last minute to make it 16!

But there’s only 4 of those beauties available.

You only have 4 of the 3-packs left? Sheesh.

Just of the XX…

No, just 151413, or 2730. That already eliminates the repeats of the same bottle. Allowing repeats would be 151515. (Assuming there are sufficient bottles of every wine. Not stated, but probably not true)

The extra four bottles make it 2730+4

P Hickner

Nice work Peter.

You gotta divide, otherwise a pack of (1, 2, 3) will be counted in addition to a pack of (3, 2, 1). 16 choose 3 is 16 *15 * 14 / 3 * 2, which is 560. It’s not just about repeating the same bottle, it’s about the fact that order doesn’t matter.

Michael

That’s what i thought Michael… math major anyone?

Language major, can of worms opener…

I was computer science, which is kind of like math but for people who want to get a job.

Michael

P Hickner[/quote]

You gotta divide, otherwise a pack of (1, 2, 3) will be counted in addition to a pack of (3, 2, 1). 16 choose 3 is 16 *15 * 14 / 3 * 2, which is 560. It’s not just about repeating the same bottle, it’s about the fact that order doesn’t matter.

Michael[/quote]

Bangs forehead- Of course, different order does not make it unique for this purpose.
I shouldn’t post when I’m rushing out on an errand.

P Hickner

Ok, I’m definitely not a math major, but I don’t think it takes that to realize this is a screaming deal… [wow.gif]

Bought in a previous berserker day, buying again. Thanks for the deal.