Cellars 33 - Chard/Pinot 3 Packs and Free Shipping

Our third Berserker Day - Thanks, Todd!

2012 Brosseau Vineyard Chardonnay 3-Packs
Checking in at 13.1% abv, this is the first chardonnay from Brosseau Vineyard that combines the fruit from the old Wente block as well as the smaller, younger block of Clone 76. The combination results in a nice balance of crisp acidity and white fruits/honeysuckle flavors.
$89 (over 20% off) including FREE SHIPPING
Mixed Chardonnay 3-Packs
1 bottle of 2012 Brosseau Vineyard Chard (described above)
1 bottle of 2011 Keefer Ranch Chardonnay (13.8% abv) Silver Medal 2013 SF Chronicle Wine Competition
1 bottle of 2012 Keefer Ranch Chardonnay (14.2% abv) Gold Medal 2014 SF Chronicle Wine Competition
$89 (over 20% off) including FREE SHIPPING

2011 Bacigalupi Vineyard Pinot Noir 3-Packs - BEST VALUE
A feminine, spicy Pinot Noir, this 13.7% RRV will accentuate, rather than overpower, your favorite dishes.
$89 (33% off!!) including FREE SHIPPING

COMBO 6 Packs
Pick either Chard 3-Pack and the Pinot Noir 3-Pack
$170 (over 30% off) including FREE SHIPPING

All offers are available at Cellars 33 - A San Francisco Winery in the Dogpatch Neighborhood

Please contact John at 415-418-4054 or john@cellars33.com if you have any questions. Thanks!
HHill.JPG

Great Chardonnays - has anyone tried the Brousseau?

Ordered some. I’d like to try the Brousseau!

Ordered some as well, just the Chards as I’m overloaded on Pinot right now. This is another one of those “great wines, great people” wineries. I believe they had Brousseau at SF Vintners - have to go back to my notes, but everything they poured that day impressed.

Thanks for the orders, folks! We added some zin 3-packs but they went quickly. Still more chard/pinot available.

No brainier. In. Now I’ll expect shipment in 4 months. Stupid artic vortex. [drinkers.gif]

Yes! Very impressive.