Campesino Cellars Berserker Specials Pinot/Syarh Free shipping

Thank you for your interest and support in Campesino Cellars. Located in Rutherford, CA we are a small husband and wife operation producing about 300 cases total. We are excited to offer you a few options from our library.

Campesino Cellars 3 pack (6 available)
Our tiny production Pinot Noir from the Napa side of Carneros is made available for Berserker Day. Our 2011 has yet to be rated by Burghound but the 2010 received a 90pt rating.
Retail $114
Special $90

Campesino Cellars 6 pack (Sold Out)
Receive our highest rated wines
Retail $220
Special $165
3X 2009 Sonoma Coast Syrah (Rhone Report Rated 94)
3X 2010 Sonoma Coast Syrah (Rhone Report Rated 95)

Case purchases receive an additional 10% discount. Orders of 3 bottles or more receive free shipping.

To order please click on the following link linkhttp://campesinocellars.com/wine.html
If you have any issues please pm or email me at macario@campesinocellars.com

Not many of these packs available, folks…should sell out very quickly

In for the Syrah 6 pack…the 2009 was just awesome!

Great wine! I have been buying it for a few years now. Great wine and Macario and Griselda are awesome people to buy from as well!

Thanks for all the support! It’s much appreciated. The Syrah 6 packs are sold out. We do have a few of the Pinot 3 packs left!

I love this ‘sold out’ problem! BerserkerDay!!!

Sold out saved me

I got a thank you for your order so hopefully I was one of the nine.

This is what I’m counting on, too, Steve. One of my “targets” this year.

i too hope i was one of the 9… Ordered a 3 pack and a 6 pack prior to seeing the “sold out” time.

Same here on the Syrah 6 pack.

Since I didn’t have much in the way of inventory, and in the spirit of Berserker Day, I am passing along the free shipping to the 3 packs of Pinot as well. Just a few remain!
Thanks

Many thanks to everyone who purchased today! I really appreciate the support and interest. A special thanks to Todd French for another successful day. Your work has helped many small producers.
There are 3 three packs remaining of Pinot Noir. The special pricing and free shipping offer is good till tomorrow at 12pm noon pacific time.
Thanks again