tercero wines Berserkerday Special Offers - Shipping Included!!!

Pleased and honored to be a part of this special day, which happens to coincide with my daughter’s birthday - so I darn well never forget what day of the year it is!!!

As usual, I have three different special offers for my berserker friends, so here goes:

Some Like It White
This package includes a sampling of the different whites that I now make. You’ll receive 3 each of four different whites: 2012 The Outlier (dryish Gewurztraminer), 2012 Grenache Blanc (new release), 2012 Viognier (White Hawk Vineyard) and the 2012 Roussanne (first time working with the grape; only 47 cases produced). $200 with ground shipping included (about a 35% discount!!!). Only 10 of these available, so act quickly!!!

Some Like It Red
The challenge here is to give you a little bit of what makes tercero tercero - and I make tooo many reds! So this package will be an overview showcasing what I do - you’ll receive 2 each of the following 6 wines - 2009 Cuvee Christie (Grenache-based blend with mourvedre, syrah and petite), 2010 Mourvedre (100% Mourvedre), 2009 Petite Sirah (100% Petite Sirah), 2009 Larner Vineyard Grenache (100% Grenache), 2009 Larner Vineyard Syrah (Co-fermented with 5% Viognier), 2009 Cuvee Loco (Grenache/Syrah blend from Larner Vineyard as well). $275 with ground shipping included! (about a 35% discount). Only 20 available so act quickly!

Some Like It Both Ways
For those who want to sample both my whites and reds but don’t want to get two full cases (and why not, I ask?!?!? newhere ), let’s have option 3:
You’ll get 2 each of the 2012 The Outlier, 2012 Grenache Blanc, 2012 Viognier, 2009 Cuvee Christie, 2009 Larner Syrah and 2009 Larner Grenache. $230 with ground shipping included (about a 35% discount) Only 20 available, so jump on this NOW!!!

One wine, one awesome deal!!!
For those of you who simply want a great deal on a great drinking wine, this is it - a case of my 2009 Cuvee Christie for $220 including shipping. That’s nearly a 50% discount when you take into account shipping charges! Here’s what Jeb Dunnuck had to say about the wine - Moving to the reds and my favorite vintage to date, the 2009 Cuvee Christie is comprised of 65% Grenache, 15% Mourvedre, 10% Syrah and 10% Petite Sirah that spent 42 months in neutral French oak. It offers up pure red and black berry fruit, saddle leather, crushed herbs and hints of spring flowers to go with a rich, polished texture that’s balanced nicely by juicy acidity. It’s a borderline outstanding effort that will have 7-8 years of longevity, possibly more. Drink now-2017+. Only 10 of these available so act quickly!!!

For the Whites package, click here: https://tercerowines.com/store/item/berserkerday
For the Reds package, click here: https://tercerowines.com/store/item/berserkerday-some-like-it-red
For the Mixed package, click here: https://tercerowines.com/store/item/berserkerday-some-like-it-both-ways
For the Cuvee Christie Case Pack, click here: https://tercerowines.com/store/item/berserkerday-cuvee-christie-special-offer

Please note that each package says that the price is ‘per bottle’ - it is for the entire package. Also note that when the order comes in, you will be charged shipping, but I will override this before your card is charged - PROMISE!!!

Cheers!

Larry is the KING of the fantastic case deals…

I reloaded on a case right before the holidays, or I’d be all over this deal!

Ah! He hasn’t even let me have the Roussanne yet! [swearing.gif]

The Red Case… Oh the red case…

in for a mixed case…I’m excited to try!

White case for me!!!

Just to let folks know, and I had stated this on the bottom of the offer (but heck, I write so much that folks probably MISSED it), that shipping will show up as being charged, but before your order is actually put through for payment, the shipping charges will be removed.

Hope that’s clear - and thanks thus far for the fantastic response )-:

And as is usual, please do message me here or via email if you have any questions whatsoever . .

And Paul, you are correct about that Roussanne- but hey, it’s WB Day!!! champagne.gif [snort.gif] flirtysmile

+1

I’m taking a leap on two cases. If it’s half as good as people are saying, seems like a killer deal.

And for those of you in my wine club, you can certainly consider this your Winter 2014 shipment if you’d like [cheers.gif]

Just please confirm that’s what you’d like to do . . . unless you want to get some of that 09 Loco and Petite Sirah before it’s all gone neener

Cheers!

Ground shipping to the UK would be very interesting. :wink:

Hmmmm, Phil, interesting question (-:

Glad to see you hear, my friend!!!

In for mixed case!

Larry, you can just add mine to the rest I ordered the other day!!!

Works for me Larry! Thanks.

Larry,
I’ll take the red case for my winter shipment

Bob,

Do you want me to handle on my end or do you want to input on your end? Either way is cool . . .

And thanks!!!

Tis the least I can do, my friend!

Cheers!

Would be more than happy to.

Thanks, Bud - I truly and honestly appreciate it!

Cheers!