Match Vineyards: Size DOESN'T Matter (until midnight Tuesday)

The original offer on 375ml bottles has sold out. However, as a backup:

Now SIZE matters…

The more you buy, the more you save on all of our 750ml bottles. Buy 1-5, get 10% off. Buy 6-11, get 20%, buy 12 or more, get 30% off!

You won’t need a coupon code for this 750ml offer. Just go to http://www.matchvineyards.com/store/saleitems.html and order away. Your quantities can be a total of any vintage or vineyard.

Shipping will be handled the same way as the original offer. If your order subtotal is more than $95.20, I will pay for ground shipping.

No other repeat discounts apply to this 750ml offer today. Anyone who ordered some 750mls yesterday, expecting to have their repeat customer discount applied, will get whichever is the less expensive price for them.

Thanks!

BerserkerBusiness listing - eligible for purchase 1/26/14

Thank you donors for supporting Berserker Businesses on Sunday in such a massive way. Now the only 375mls we have left are 22 x 2010 Baconbrook Cabernet Sauvignon.

Unfortunately for the rest of the community, Randy’s deal yesterday (as a BerserkerBusiness, open for orders yesterday during the Donor sneak preview) sold SO well he only has the 375’s of the Baconbrook available…

Wasn’t there also a part about “I’ll have to think of something else for BD?” I’m curious about that part…

Guess he couldn’t find anything else.

:frowning: I didn’t get around to ordering yesterday, but still happy to pick up a 4-pack of the Baconbrook. Always can use some good half bottles for steak night.

out of stock; so sad.

As I type this, there are just two more 375ml left. The BerserkerDay code “BerserkerDay” will still work on them.

So Now SIZE matters on this offer…

The more you buy, the more you save on all of our 750ml bottles. Buy 1-5, get 10% off. Buy 6-11, get 20%, buy 12 or more, get 30% off!

You won’t need a coupon code for this 750ml offer. Just go to http://www.matchvineyards.com/store/saleitems.html and order away. Your quantities can be a total of any vintage or vineyard.

Shipping will be handled the same way as the original offer. If your order subtotal is more than $95.20, I will pay for ground shipping.

No other repeat discounts apply to this 750ml offer today. Anyone who ordered some 750mls yesterday, expecting to have their repeat customer discount applied, will get whichever is the less expensive price for them.

Thanks!

Opening an 06 tonight… Wish i hadn’t missed the 375’s yesterday!

Since I’m still processing orders, I’ll keep this open until midnight tonight (Tuesday).

Just grabbed two bottles to give them a try. They sound like winners.

Everybody who bought from us during Berserker Day is eligible for a free shipping coupon for a future order. Your coupon code should be in the email I sent today, 3/28/14.

Thanks, Randy! As always, the best customer service around.