Fogline Vineyards 2014 Burninating Berserker Day Offering

2014 Berserker Header.jpg
Hear Ye Hear Ye! Fogline Vineyards has a special offer for you, fellow berserkers, to prime you for all the berserking and burninating of thatched roof cottages to come throughout the year.

2011 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir - Sun Chase Vineyard Case Special - $300+tax - Free Shipping

1200 ft up on Sonoma Mountain in the Petaluma Gap appellation. Clones 667 and 777, 30% new MT+ 3-year FF VTG oak. Brasserie style.
Retail $42/btl.
91pts - Wine Review Online.
Check the math, an excellent deal to for the berserker community. Also an added bonus is playing a part in helping us fund equipment purchases for our new production facility and tasting room, a project that will open this spring and give us the space and control to further explore and refine our wines. When we open make sure to let us know of your berserking ways for more special deals. The future is bright… because it is on fire.

Order Case Special Here

2012 Release 1 Sample 3-Pack - $100+tax - Free Shipping

2012 Sonoma Coast Chardonnay - Zephyrs Block(Estate)
The second release of our estate Chardonnay. Apple and pear with crisp acidity. Barrel Fermented 25% new MT+ 3-year FF VTG oak.
45 cases made. Retail $38. Not yet rated.

2012 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir - Sun Chase Vineyard
A cracking vintage for Pinot Noir. Best wine we have made from this vineyard to date. 667 and 777, 30% new MT+ 3-year FF VTG oak. Pommard style.
Retail $42. Not yet rated.

2012 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir - Hillside Block(Estate)
Our first vineyard designate from the estate property above Gaps Crown on Sonoma Mountain. Mt. Eden, Swan, 115 and Pommard clones. Very perfumed. 30% new MT+ 3-year FF VTG oak.
Retail $65. Not yet rated.

Order 3-Pack Here

2012 IPOB Floodgate Vineyard Pinot Noir 3-Pack - $100+tax - Free Shipping

In honor of the recent Parker rant we have decided that we would offer our not-yet-released Russian River Valley Pinot Noir from the Floodgate Vineyard. 2012 was an excellent harvest and it enabled us to pick the fruit at quite a lower alcohol level(for Russian River). At 12.9% ABV this wine has a fantastic bouquet, middle reach typicity, bright structure and integrated tannins. You be the judge on our pursuit of balance. Release date is in March.

2012 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir - Floodgate Vineyard
Volnay style with typical middle reach fruit profile. 667, 777, 115 and Pommard clones. Huge bouquet from the bottle. 30% new MT+ 3-year FF VTG oak.
Retail $42. Not yet rated/released.

Order IPOB 3-Pack Here

Trogdor comes in the night!
http://www.foglinevineyards.com

FYI, Just added the IPOB Floodgate 3-pack

Mad props on the graphics, Evan!!

That’s a sick price on the case buy…wow!

Should there be tax on out of state (Oregon) purchases?

Loved the Floodgate PN last year- in for the IPOB 3 pack!

party pooper!

Just sayin’…I have a 3 pack primed for purchase!

I’m in Evan - Nice Trogdor reference.

Hi Beau,

Oregon is one of 5 states where we don’t have to charge along with AK, DE, NH and MN. If you would like to order I can create a special link to a non-tax order paypal. Thanks for reminding me.

Cheers,
Evan

Thanks Todd and Albert. How could I NOT us a Trogdor reference with berserkers all about pillaging and… berserking.

FYI I’m planning on being at Frank’s Falltacular so I hope see some of you there.

Thanks Sheila. It is a fantastic vineyard. It has recently been sold and I understand that most of the fruit will be made to go to China. We found out this week that Chris is still going to be in charge of management so we should be able to get fruit for 2014.

Hey Evan, I would love that 2012 Sampler Pack #1

Beau,

I’ll PM you.

E

Was introduced to Evan’s lineup during last year’s Berserker Day. Excellent wines…no brainer!

blush Thanks Lee

trogdor.PNG

Consumate Vs

A big thanks to everyone that purchased wine. Our plan is to start shipping the warmer climate deliveries this week and wait till warmer weather for the colder climate orders.