Amitié Wines - Burgundy - Great discounts + FREE bottle offer -WB special left open till midnight!

First 20 orders of 5 bottles or more will receive a FREE selection from our portfolio TBD by Amitié Wines. (A $50 minimum value)

Click on the links below and use the coupon code BERSERKERS at checkout to receive all offers listed below. All major credit cards accepted.

Le Grappin 2012 Pre-arrival offer - Winemaker is fellow Berserker Andrew Nielsen
"Nielsen makes beautiful red and white wines from Savigny and Beaune…his wines offer clarity, incision and contemplation — just lovely” -from [u]“The 10 Best Unsung Burgundy Producers”[/u] by Burgundy expert and author, Bill Nanson of The Burgundy Report

[u]2012 Beaune 1er Cru “Boucherottes”[/u] - Berserkerday price: $59.46 (Normally 69.95) [u]ORDER NOW[/u] for Spring delivery
[u]2012 Beaune 1er Cru “Les Grèves” Blanc[/u] - Berserkerday price: $59.46 (Normally 69.95) [u]ORDER NOW[/u] for Spring delivery
[u]2012 Savigny-lès-Beaune Rouge[/u] - Berserkerday price: $42.46 (Normally 49.95) [u]ORDER NOW[/u] for Spring delivery

Mark Haisma - Named a ‘Top 25 Producers to Watch’ by Tim Atkin
“He seems to have struck gold. His wines have an excellent balance between fruit, expression and refreshment without being in any way wimpish. The wines are also, appetisingly, bone dry.” -Jancis Robinson. She has also recently named him as one of her “Overperformers” for the 2012s.
93 points, Tim Atkin.

[u]2011 Gevrey-Chambertin “Croix des Champs”[/u] - Berserkerday price - $55.21 (Normally 64.95) [u]ORDER NOW[/u] In stock

Domaine Clos de la Chapelle - 1er Cru monopole Volnay Offer
The 2011 is a superb follow-up to the stellar 2010 version, wafting from the glass in a cool and reserved, but quite complex aromatic constellation of red and black cherries, a hint of red currant, gamebird,coffee, woodsmoke excellent soil tones, fresh herbs and cedar. On the palate the wine is deep, fullish and intensely flavored, with a lovely core of fruit, excellent focus and balance, fine-grained tannins and lovely length and grip on the soil-driven and very classy finish. This is a beautiful wine in the making. 2019-2045. 92+. -John Gilman, View from the Cellar.

[u]2011 Volnay 1er Cru Clos de la Chapelle[/u] - Berserkerday price - $95.99 (Normally 112.93) [u]ORDER NOW[/u] In stock

Please click through the links above to order and remember to use the code BERSERKERS at checkout to receive your discount.

Thank you for your support and hope you enjoy the wines!

Sincerely,
Jason Berry,
[u]Amitié Wines[/u]
[u]@amitiewines[/u]

We’ve updated our website with a new look and are starting to add some of our new releases. If you are interested, please take a moment to have a visit!
http://www.amitiewines.com

Thanks for all the interest, if you have any questions please email me at jason.berry@amitiewines.com, it’s quicker than PMing me through WB.

Thanks!

Jason
Amitié Wines
jason.berry@amitiewines.com

Burgophiles…BerserkerDay hasn’t forgotten about you, either.

I got mine, looking forward to trying these out!

Thanks Jason.

Can’t wait to try these again out of bottle!!

I ordered the Le Grappin Pre-release via the mailing list, guess I should have checked here first! :slight_smile:

Rick and Beau, thank you for your orders. I know you will enjoy the wines.

Still a little bit left!

Happy Berserkerday V!! Here’s a few pics of the wines on the offer.

I’m already happy that there’s another Cary on this board.

I was gonna be upset if the Le Grappin was cheaper than the list, since I just ordered, but its still cheaper to get them through the mailing list.

Hi Eric, thanks for your order! Yeah, both are great offers and WELL below regular retail pricing.

It wouldn’t have bugged me very much, I just thought it would be cool to get that sixth bottle after buying five.

Hey Beau! The 6th bottle would not have been Le Grappin. It’s a very nice 1er, however not any of the wines which are in our WB offer today.

Beau & Eric, We made sure the list offer would be a better price, and that it would close on the 26th. After today, prices go up to final retail.

Thanks for everyone’s support and for taking a chance on my wines either from the mailing list or via BerserkerDay.

I did. Looking forward to trying the Grappins. Would like to know more about the mailing list, too.

No worries, I’m still excited to get the Le Grappin wines into the cellar…and then after a time…into my glass!

I do a pre-arrival in December/January, depending on when I get around to it, being a one man show and all, for delivery in the Spring.

You can sign up at http://www.legrappin.com/jointhelist.php if you are interested.

Thanks for taking a punt Adam. Look forward to hearing your thoughts in due course.