Congruence Wines - Ready to Drink Cabs

Nothing fancy. Just the two cabs from our portfolio that are ready to go without “tricks”.

2008 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (list price $75)
2010 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (list price $55)

Berserker Day deal - $10 off all bottles and free shipping.

Use promo code “Berserkers” at checkout. Make sure you update your cart after the promo code is entered to apply it. If you run into problems due to the state in which you live, let me know at steve@congruencewines.com.

You can see Cellartracker notes:

2008: http://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=994332&searchId=25C6B4AD%23selected%3DW994332_4_K5115a5fceaeb02c81d3ead2b530db048

2010: http://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=1528577&searchId=A214661B%23selected%3DW1528577_2_Kef457b9584e246fba1b836a225eae2f7

Steve - wasn’t the 2010 recently voted WOTN at a Berserkers Cab dinner?

Website URL?

I think this is it:

http://www.congruencewines.com/

Server is having difficulties!

ah thanks, I was not doing too well at googling for a moment. [cheers.gif]

This 2010 Cab is a special wine. The price is silly good.

Steve, I tried to order and got this message:

The following products either do not have a label associated with them or are associated with labels that do not have valid label registrations: 2008 Congruence Cabernet Sauvignon (SKU0003717), 2010 Congruence Cabernet Sauvignon (SKU1112930).
Please go back and revise your order to comply with these parameters.

I am sure this is user error, but what should I do? Thanks.

I second that… [thumbs-up.gif]

In! Couldn’t resist the opportunity. TY Steve!

CT notes looked really good. I went in on 3.

Dang, no shipping to OR :frowning:

No shipping to VA either. email sent. [bleh.gif]

I concur with Mike. After drinking the '10’s twice, I manned up and purchased a couple of bottles recently. Great QPR at the sale price.

I got the same error message for the 2010. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hey Sean, long time no see. We should get together and drink some wine.

Getting this error. Tried multiple browsers, same issue:
Purchaser’s age could not be determined. This may be due to a change in address, a business address, a missing or incorrect birth date, or some other factor. Please review and correct this data and try again. The following products either do not have a label associated with them or are associated with labels that do not have valid label registrations: 2010 Congruence Cabernet Sauvignon (SKU1112930), 2008 Congruence Cabernet Sauvignon (SKU0003717).

Sorry I was unavoidably out of touch for a bit. If you have shipping issues, email me and we can work it out unless you are in NH, MA, VT, PA, DE, UT, we can work it out. As far as that odd message, I’ve run across it a couple of times on my admin panel and I just update my cart and it usually goes away. If it persists, contact me and I’ll play around in my admin panel. The birth date thing is usually just missing that box in the form or, more accurately, leaving the birth year at “1900” which makes the engine suspicious.

Email sent.

Anybody crack the code on the website yet? I’m still getting errors even when I refresh my cart, regardless of browser, and I don’t see a birth year box anywhere…