Berserk Windy Oaks Estate offer & Free Shipping

**_Windy Oaks Winery is pleased to participate in BerserkerDay V and offer the following package of three Estate wines for $99 with free shipping:
(tasting notes by John Haeger, author of North American Pinot Noir)

2012 Estate Pinot Noir, Terra Narro
• Medium garnet, aromas of cherry candy, underbrush, incense and fir balsam
• Fuller-bodied, more mouth-coating and deeper-flavored than previous editions of this wine; also more barrel-inflected
• Very attractive wine and an exceptional value – a great everyday drinking wine
• Aged 14 months, 24% new French oak, 236 cases

2010 Estate Pinot Noir, Cuvée – WINE OF THE WEEK, Jon Bonne, SF Chronicle
• A blend of pinot noir clones from the single vineyard
• Transparent medium ruby; subtle aromas of fir balsam and forest floor; very attractive attack and mid-palate
• Cranberry-plum fruit makes a bright impression, with a peppery signature that persists on to the finish
• Showing intensity without weight, and likely to age felicitously
• Aged 17 months, 45% new French oak, 374 cases

2010 Estate Pinot Noir, 100% Whole Cluster
• Due to a long, even growing season at the home vineyard, with stems and seeds becoming ripe at the same time as the grapes, whole cluster fermentation is extremely successful
• Pretty, transparent light to medium garnet; intensely aromatic, featuring raspberry and bay laurel with hints of vanilla and hard spice
• A bright, treble-clef wine on the palate that is silky, sensual, lightweight and intense
• Attractive nutmeg and clove flavors and a very slight fruit sweetness balance the stem tannins liberated by whole-cluster fermentation
• Very fine, a personal favorite of the reviewer
• Aged 22 months, 60% new French oak, 191 cases

FREE SHIPPING TO EVERYONE.

Wine Berserkers price is $99 (actual full retail is $123 plus shipping). If you’re a Windy Oaks Wine Group member, simply email Judy, and she’ll charge your account on file, and ship. If not a member, email Judy, judy@wowpinot.com with name, shipping address, phone number, and cc info (you may send in two emails if you prefer); or call Judy at 831.724.9562—if no answer, simply leave your name and number and Judy will get back to you—it’s a password-protected voicemail._**

Folks, SERIOUSLY, if you like Pinot, you MUST take advantage of this offer. Jim’s Pinot Noir is spectacular, and while it does have a healthy does of new oak, you have to age it a little bit, it’s worth the wait. Fantastic stuff…and one of only two clubs that I had been a part of until recently - this and Joseph Swan.

One of my all time favorite Pinot producers, I’m in

Order in!

I’m in

Missed last year so it was a must this time.

I’m in. I ordered a 3-pack last year, and the whole-cluster is no joke; I had no idea pinot could have that much body to it.

I’ve been getting their PN’s since my Central Coast trip in 2012, fantastic wines! Great deal…

In.

I tried Windy Oaks for the first time at a Pinot Days event in Chicago a few years back. One of my better finds at an event like that. I’m in.

Perusing the offers today and sent an email in on this one. Looks like a nice deal, just didn’t have time yesterday to do my due diligence. Great deals across the board!