Sojourn Cellars - $95 bonus wine, free shipping & more

96 Point Pinot Noir for Berserker Day!	Sojourn Cellars is thrilled to offer two 96 point rated 2012 Pinot Noir wines from the Sonoma Coast appellation as well as an allocation from our Spring 2014 line-up of Pinot noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Chardonnay.		Offer #1:	- Receive a bottle of 2010 Napa Valley Proprietary Cuvee, rated 93 points by Robert Parker, at no additional charge on orders of 5 bottles or more ($95 retail value)		- Ground Shipping included on orders of 5 bottles or more		Offer #2:	- Receive an additional 10% savings on orders of 11 bottles or more in addition to the bonus wine and shipping included from Offer #1		New Sojourn customers may register to receive this offer using the link below and entering the Offer Code wineberserkers.  Existing Sojourn Mailing List members may also use Offer Code wineberserkers to take advantage of this offer when they sign in to their Sojourn account using the link below.  Call 707-933-9753 or email <info@sojourncellars.com> for personalized service.		One order per customer through 1/27/14.		- Craig Haserot, Sojourn Proprietor				View Your Offer and Order These Wines» 				                                 					 											    a.button,a.button:visited {color:#FFFFFF !important;}

BerserkerBusiness - open for sale 1/26/14

This one was mistakenly put live on the forum, and generated so much immediate interest that I was getting notifications from people alerting me that it was live. Now, feel free to purchase!

Purchased a case yesterday- legally! Can’t wait to try the 12 Pinots!

I was all over this yesterday, super excited!

Went in last night.

Also took a look at my old notes on the 2010 Proprietary Cuvee. Lots of lush and luscious. Also noticed that I had taken mine offsite for storage - it was that good.

This is incredible.

Who doesn’t like free wine

Have only ever had their lower-end Cab before, but I’m in for trying some of their single vineyard stuff with the cuvee kicker.

Sheila, I applaud you. I think it would be easier for you to post which BerserkerDay deals you DIDN’T get than what you did. I think it’s a repeat, back to back trophy for BerserkerDay Champion

I didn’t intend to defend my crown, but I do have such a good time, and these offers are great. Now I need to drink up to make room for all my purchases!

Please let me know if I’ve manged to defend my title, I’ll put it back in my signature! champagne.gif

This is a great deal on some great wines.
Have to admit that I feel disappointed that I placed my order at Sojourn last Tuesday instead of waiting for Berserker Day - would have ended up with the free 2010 Proprietary Cuvee. Need to pay closer attention to the calendar next year.

Sheila, you know I’m happy to help with that cellar-clearing project. You just need to come to our tastings once in awhile.

What a deal, I couldn’t resist (and I’ve only cracked twice today – Sojourn and Cabot – I’m the unShiela).

Not only was it a great deal, but this will give me a chance to try a wine I probably wouldn’t have ever purchased from them, so I’m doubly excited.

Thanks Craig.

So after all the advice in this thread ( PLONYC ONE- Sojourn Cellars with Craig Haserot - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers ) which Pinot you decide upon?

Hopefully, any orders put in last week that meet the minimum 5 bottles (and haven’t yet shipped) will still get the extra bottle. [cheers.gif]

I wasn’t planning on making my Sojourn purchase until next week. I’m now trying to figure out a way to make it happen today…

I’ve come down to NC for plenty of your tastings. Waiting for them to fix the bridge on I-95 in Richmond so it won’t take me 5 1/2 hours to get there.

I got the Rodgers Creek and the Sonoma Coast. I’m sure all of them are great, though.

Crazy great deal.
I tasted through the lineup at Pinot Days in NY. They were all fantastic.
My favorites were the Gap’s Crown and Rodgers Creek.
The Cabs weren’t bad either!