Longplay Wine - Rockin' Deals, Mostly Pinot

We own a vineyard, Lia’s Vineyard, in the Chehalem Mountains AVA. While we sell most of our fruit to some of Oregon’s top wineries, we keep a little bit for ourselves. We make “grower pinot noir” – wines crafted with minimal intervention in small lots that highlight the unique character of our site. We named our wine “Longplay” because we’ve said wine is like music: There are many genres and styles, and “best” is more a question of taste than absolutes. Our label features an image of our turntable because we think too much technology can get in the way of making great wine. We work closely with our winemaker, Jay Somers of J. Christopher wines, and our vineyard manager, Javier Marin, formerly vineyard manager at Shea, to produce minuscule quantities of exciting wines without compromise.

Rockin’ Berserker Day with the Longplay:

Two offers, limited time, limited quantities. No need for special coupon codes to take advantage of the offers - just go to our website. (Oregon, we aren’t big fans of exclusivity.) And if your order total is over $300 you can use coupon code LP10 to save an extra 10 percent.

[u]Offer #1: 2011 pinots noir.[/u] This features one each of our three bottlings and shipping is just $1 for this three pack.
2011 “Lia’s Vineyard” (retail $27) No new oak, raucus, ripe and fresh.
2011 “Jory Bench Reserve” (retail $38) Six barrels, one new. Mostly old vine Pommard. 150 cases made.
2011 “Hi-Tone” (retail $45) No new oak, 72 cases, 100 percent older Wadenswil. A special bottling, not made before or since.

Buy this three pack.

[u]Offer #2: Greatest Hits.[/u] This features six of our bottles. In addition to the three bottles above you get
2011 “Jory Slope” Chardonnay (retail $28) 100 percent 20 year-old Wente selection, barrel fermented in neutral oak where it spent 17 months. Bright and full-bodied. 69 cases made, very limited.
2010 “Lia’s Vineyard” pinot noir (retail $27) we’re on the final few cases.
2010 “Jory Bench Reserve” pinot noir (retail $38) last few cases of this as well.
plus the three bottles listed above:
2011 “Lia’s Vineyard” (retail $27)
2011 “Jory Bench Reserve” (retail $38)
2011 “Hi-Tone” (retail $45)

Buy this six pack

Sorry, but we cannot ship to: AL AR DE IN KY ME MD MA MT NJ NY OK PA RI SD TX UT. Alaska and Hawaii pay a bit extra.

Click here for more info on these and all of our wines.
Click here to visit our store entrance that lays out terms and conditions.
Call or text me if you have a question: 503-489-8466 or email: info@longplaywine.com

Oh, and we still have a couple awesome Groove Club #4 packs available if you would like to join the Groove Club.

Analog wine for a digital world - no overdubbing, no remixing.

[resizeableimage=650,487]http://longplaywine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/photo24.jpg[/resizeableimage]
November 1, 2011 - Morning of the pick for Pommard in Block 1.
[resizeableimage=650,487]http://longplaywine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/view-east.jpg[/resizeableimage]
Block 9, looking southeast from 560’

BerserkerBusiness - open for sale 1/26/14

Great discounts on these, and an additional one if you ball it and order big! (Must be the name…)

I love these wines. We tasted them in Newberg and promptly signed up for the mailing list.
Honest, pretty OR pinot at a very fair price. I think they would meet with a lot of acclaim here.

I ordered on a 3 pack yesterday. It seems to be a Pinot centric year.

I can personally vouch for the deliciousness of these wines. My fiancee regularly stocks them at her shop in Forest Grove and they’ve been a hit!

Thanks for the order, Dennis! Pinot-centric is my life. Thanks for the props, Beau and Dave.
West coast orders placed before 11:30 am today should go out tomorrow. Customers in the midwest / on the east coast - you’re gonna have to wait for the polar vortex to lift …

I’m in for this one. Had a 2009 Lia’s which was very good. Excited to try the 2011s, which is a vintage I prefer anyway!

Michael

I received my order today. [thankyou.gif]

+1 [thankyou.gif]