Heritage Auctions: Make room for new purchases and get paid 105% of market value!

Right now there are wines in your cellar that are going to dry up and die before you drink them. They may be vintages, regions or vineyards that you no longer favor, or perhaps they have appreciated to the point you don’t want to open them. Make room for all your Berserkerday purchases by turning those static bottles into cash! Heritage Auctions is offering:

Consign your wines and keep 100% of the hammer price PLUS a 5% bonus. No fees whatsover: buybacks and insurance are at no cost to you! Free inbound shipping for all consignments valued at $30,000 or more. Interest-free advances available for qualifying consignments. An easy, hassle-free, legal way to thin out your cellar. Offer good to only the first 20 people to respond. To take advantage of this offer — email Poppy Davis.

Offer expires 12/31/14. Wines subject to inspection and approval. Offer good on new consignments only.

As the world’s largest collectibles auctioneer, Heritage brings our diverse collecting expertise, huge client base, technical savvy, marketing prowess and financial power to the table in order to make sure you get the most for your treasures. Heritage has achieved this status through determination, hard work, and by consistently producing results for our clients that met or exceeded their expectations. Throughout the hundreds and hundreds of auctions we have held, our ability to get the job done on time and as promised has never faltered. Heritage Auctions is the largest auction house founded in America, and by far the world’s largest auctioneer of collectibles, including coins, currency, comics, comic art, illustration art, pop culture memorabilia (Hollywood and entertainment memorabilia, and celebrity autographs and memorabilia), sportscards and memorabilia, and more.

Heritage delivers Bidders — Over 850,000 Members Heritage delivers Demand — Over 95,000 items in our Want Lists More traffic equals more potential bidders. HA.com outpaces all other auction house websites. To compare for yourself, visit: compete.com Heritage delivers Value — Heritage sold More than $800 Million at auction and private sales over the past 12 months. /* / / */

BerserkerBusiness - open for sale 1/26/14

I LOVE the uniqueness of this offer - bravo, guys (and gals)

Email sent.

Ditto. Love this offer.

amj

Yeah, beats the crap out of WineBid’s 16% vig!

Very true, I have a bunch to unload, so nice offer.

It’s a good and very smart deal. You’ll be very happy working with Poppy too. [welldone.gif]

+1

Right about now I wish all the Unwanted Ones in my cellar actually had a shred of secondary market value.

Sent an email.

Brilliant, creative, well done!

Just a note to let you know that we have a few more of these deals available!