Free 3-Pack of Coravin Capsules with the purchase of a Coravin System

Happy BerserkerDay and thanks for your interest in Coravin!

For centuries, the only way to enjoy a glass of wine was be removing the cork. That era is over. Coravin Wine Access Technology pours wine while leaving the cork in place, safeguarding the wine from oxidation, this protecting it until the next glass is poured. Now you can share and enjoy the same bottle or bottles on multiple occasions, over weeks, months, or even longer – without wasting a drop.

EXCLUSIVE BERSERKERDAY DEAL

Receive a FREE 3-Pack of Coravin Capsules ($29.95 Value) with the purchase of a Coravin System*
(We offer free standard shipping on Coravin Systems within the contiguous US!)

Shop on Coravin.com and enter
BERSERKER2014 at checkout to redeem!

*Offer valid only on 1/27/14. This offer cannot be applied to previous purchases, and is not valid in conjunction with any other Coravin offer. Offer valid only towards purchases made on coravin.com. For international orders, standard duties and customs will still be applied to total purchase value.

Watch Robert Parker demonstrate the Coravin System:

Learn more about Coravin Wine Access Technology:

You guys wanted a deal on Coravin? I got you a deal on Coravin.

what about for those of us who already bought a Coravin! the early adopters get abandoned?? how Apple-esque.

Seriously…

Seems kind of weak, but its definitely a good system.

I am sourcing my own argon capsules at 1/2 price these days.

Got mine for Christmas! Sure could have used that extra 3-pack of argon… [oops.gif]

Thank you for your feedback – for our first WineBerserkers Day we are offering a gift with purchase, a free 3-pack of Coravin Capsules with the purchase of a Coravin 1000 System. In the future, it is possible that we may offer different types of promotions. We appreciate your enthusiasm for Coravin!

Buying one of these as a gift for the wine drinker who has everything… except a Coravin. I think this is a fine introductory offer. Thanks for participating.

Also wish we could have gotten a sale on Durands, but I guess you can’t have everything.

There are no shipping restrictions on the capsules, correct? Meaning if I want this shipped to me now but will re-mail it to the gift recipient, I should have no problem with UPS/FedEx?

Good question! Coravin is a certified HazMat shipper, in compliance with DOT regulations, which allows us to ship the Coravin Capsules by air. However, most people aren’t HazMat certified - please check with a shipping carrier to see if they will act as your HazMat shipper before attempting to send them yourself!

Any tips where I can find those things ? neener

Send it ground and you’ll be okay.