Get Hammered on Chester's Anvil

Our 4th time here on BerserkerDay! grouphug

Chester’s Anvil 4-bottle sampler for $100 – a 32% discount!

1 x 2012 Gretna Green, Napa Valley (Roussanne with just a splash of Viognier)
1 x 2011 Hattori Hanzo, Napa Valley (a gemisch of Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Merlot and Syrah)
1 x 2011 Malbec, Mount Veeder, Napa Valley (from a vineyard just south of Lagier Meredith)
1 x 2011 Zinfandel, Atlas Peak, Napa Valley (from the Marvelous Mead Ranch)

Chester’s Anvil is a joint venture between Lagier Meredith and Pott Wine. Steve Lagier, Carole Meredith, and Aaron and Claire Pott have been close friends and neighbors for ages and produce Chester’s Anvil as an excuse to work together and to write off their many shared wine dinners. There is never much of any one Chester’s Anvil wine, but they are always superb. This offer brings you 4 of the current releases.

Regular retail price for these 4 wines is $146, so the BerserkerDay price of $100 represents a 32% discount.

Shipping is not included in this bargain price, but to give you an idea of shipping cost, ground shipping will be $23 to the Midwest or the East Coast and $17 to the West Coast.

To order, click on the link below

Chester’s Anvil BerserkerPak $100
http://www.lagiermeredith.com/scripts/winepg.cfm/_/12/_/Chesters-Anvil-BerserkerPak/BerserkerPak/

Questions? mail@lagiermeredith.com

While randomly selected, we’re starting with an All-Star!!!

In for 1. First time buying CA wines. Can’t wait to try them.

350 views in the first minute!

My first Chester’s Anvil buy - a good excuse to finally try these wines

+1

I love all things Pott, so this shouldn’t disappoint.

First time trying them too. Interesting pack!

To those of you who are ordering more than one BerserkerPak of Lagier Meredith and/or Chester’s Anvil, I will adjust the shipping charge manually so that your per bottle shipping cost will go down. The same will apply if you’re adding any individual bottles to your BerserkerPak order. Your order confirmation will not reflect the manual adjustment but you can send me an email if you want to know what it will actually be. mail@lagiermeredith.com

Carole