Lagier Meredith: You can get with this or you can get with that

‘This’ being 3 bottles and ‘that’ being 4 bottles. Your choice. All are estate wines from our own vineyard.

Lagier Meredith 3-bottle BerserkerPak for $100 – a 33% discount [berserker.gif]
1 x 2005 Lagier Meredith Syrah
1 x 2011 Lagier Meredith Syrah
1 x 2011 Lagier Meredith Mondeuse

Lagier Meredith 4-bottle BerserkerPak for $125 – a 36% discount [dance-clap.gif]
1 x 2005 Lagier Meredith Syrah
1 x 2011 Lagier Meredith Syrah
1 x 2011 Lagier Meredith Mondeuse
1 x 2010 Lagier Meredith Precious Bane (Syrah-based Port-style dessert wine)

We mistakenly set aside more of our 2005 Syrah for our personal library than we intended. (We set some cases aside, forgot we did it, then did it again . . . ) You can be the beneficiary of our poor cellar management and get a bottle of this extraordinary wine at a great price. It’s drinking beautifully right now. Plus you get a bottle of our latest Syrah and our latest Mondeuse. (You say you haven’t tried our Mondeuse yet? You’ve been hearing about it, so don’t you think it’s time that you did?)

And, if you want, you can also get a bonus 4th bottle – our 2010 Precious Bane, a Syrah-based Port style wine. Lovely for those winter nights when you’re facing down the Polar Vortex.

Shipping is not included, but to give you an idea of shipping cost, ground shipping will be $23 to the Midwest or the East Coast and $17 to the West Coast.

Order here:

Lagier Meredith 3-bottle BerserkerPak $100
http://www.lagiermeredith.com/scripts/winepg.cfm/_/11/_/Lagier-Meredith-3-bottle-BerserkerPak/BerserkerPak/

Lagier Meredith 4-bottle BerserkerPak $125
http://www.lagiermeredith.com/scripts/winepg.cfm/_/18/_/Lagier-Meredith-4-bottle-BerserkerPak/BerserkerPak/

Questions? mail@lagiermeredith.com

Two of my favorite people in wineland right here - Steve and Carole - who need no introduction. Again, a stupidly ridiculously good deal for incredible age-worthy wines…

(I was hoping for some Tribidrag…)

In. This was the one I was waiting for. Thanks!

in

+1

in for a 4-pack. no brainer.

That was easy.

In as well. Very ageworthy wines.

A yearly buy, I’ve loved every L-M I’ve had. In for the 4-pack.

I’m in for two 4-packs.

First LM purchase. In for a 4 pack. Not sure why I briefly thought about not getting the Precious Bane.

Folks, if you can, let the Syrahs rest as long as you can hold off

Time to get Hammered! Plus, got to get my LM 2011

in! Love it. Thanks Steve and Carole!

In for the 3 pack and looking forward to trying the '05 to see what the fuss is all about. newhere

Totally in for a 3 pack. Haven’t had these wines in way too long.

In for a 4 pack! Can’t wait to try!

Nice offer, thanks.

Definitely in for the four pack. Still have two bottles left from last year’s offer, but these wines are insanely delicious. I need more!

In for the 4 pack. Had to give my wife instructions on ordering because I was in a meeting at offer time. She performed admirably.