Grand Cru - 2000 La Conseillante - Sold Out

Hello Berserkers!
Here is an opportunity to back fill your cellar with a nice old Pomerol. I was saving this case for a special occasion, this seems like one!

2000 La Conseillante
Regularly $189.99
Berserker Day Special $129.99
To place an order, follow this link - http://tinyurl.com/mxm4v9k
for this special pricing enter coupon code berserkerbordeaux

We are having fun in another polar vortex so I will hold all orders until we thaw out a bit here in the midwest.

One of Grand Cru’s 4 amazing offers - they sold out yesterday when they shouldn’t have, so he complied by cancelling them, so everybody has a shot. Don’t wait too long…

Super psyched for this one.

Thank you Todd and Craig. Great price on this wine!

Great price, great wine, great doing business with you Craig :smiley:

Damn, had one in my cart - tried to check out… and no go… Oh well…

Sold out already?

Yep - after it didn’t go through - reloaded and said sold out - when I started it said 1 in inventory… somebody was quicker…

Dang - another sold out offer before I could get it done.

are all of these inventory of 1??

Then what’s the sense of having donators get first crack?

Paul, Donors get ‘sneak preview’, but the PM sent to all Donors when the preview started clearly stated the following:

1. You can preview all the forthcoming offers, in great detail, as they are posted today. Y> ou can only purchase one day ahead for BerserkerBusiness listings> , which can be seen easily via the bold blue font used on the poster’s name, like the following example:

Big Basin Vineyards > - Santa Cruz & Gabilan Mountain Gems a la Carte + Free Shipping
by > Matt Ryan > » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:14 pm

The purpose of the preview is to be able to plan your purchases, and take advantage of the BerserkerBusiness offers a day early, as those were open.

Thanks for clarifying Todd. I didn’t pay very close attention since there are rarely any French wines offered.

Sorry for th confusion on this, thanks for all the orders everyone!

The one thing I really wanted and work got in the way.