Omero Cellars Goes Berserk!

_Omero Cellars is a small, family owned and operated vineyard and winery located in the Ribbon Ridge AVA in Oregon’s northern Willamette Valley.Founded in 2008 by The Moore Family, our 26-acre vineyard is farmed dry and organically, utilizing minimal intervention, native cover crops and livestock to aid in creating natural biodiversity. We believe firmly in the aging potential of both the white and the red wines of the Willamette Valley, as well as their acid driven, food-friendly nature and seek to highlight those aspects in everything we make.

To learn more please visit our website:_ http://www.omerocellars.com

BerserkerDay 2014 Offer

Between 20%-30% off and FREE shipping***** on an Omero Cellars Sampler Pack that includes the following:

2011 Ribbon Ridge Pinot Noir- 600 cases produced, all fruit sourced from the Willamette Valley’s smallest AVA- Ribbon Ridge
2011 Coats and Whitney Vineyard Pinot Noir- 250 cases produced, 10 acre LIVE Certified Vineyard in the Yamhill-Carlton AVA
2011 Omero Vineyard Pinot Noir- 450 cases produced, from our organically and dry-farmed Estate on Ribbon Ridge

Your choice of:

3-pack (1 of each)= $115.20, a savings of 20%
6-pack (2 of each)= $216.00, a savings of 25%
12-pack (4 of each)= $403.20, a savings of 30%

AND this Berserker Day Special includes complimentary ground shipping***** within the continental US!
Use promo code FREE_SHIPPING at check out to receive discount

Click here to order

***** Sorry, we are unable to ship to the following states: MA, UT, SD, AR, MS, DE, KY, OK & PA

/* // */

BerserkerBusiness - open for sale 1/26/14

Can you believe how beautiful this thread post is? Sheesh.

Gotta love our IT Angel, Mark :slight_smile:

I’m surprised to read that Ribbon Ridge is Willamette’s smallest AVA, as it seems to be used to make a lot of great wine. I’ve run into it on several bottlings.

I am in for a 6 pk…thanks!

Hi Todd

Yeah Ribbon Ridge is just a dot on the map really. It is roughly 3.5 miles long and about 1.75 wide and out of that total acreage around 1,200 acres are really “suitable” for vineyards. There are some heavy hitting wineries up here for sure, so it gets a lot of much deserved attention.

indeed… It was classified as the smallest AVA in Oregon, but for some reason I think there is a single vineyard that recently received AVA designation that is smaller… although I can’t seem to find information on it online?? So, I am going to say it is the smallest in Oregon, as well, it’s the only AVA in WV that is entirely contained with-in another sub-AVA, Chehalem Mountains. The AVA received it status in 2005, is a total of 3.5 miles long by 1.75 miles wide, and is home to some beautiful vineyards and wineries… personally some of my favorites in the valley :slight_smile:

We are in the process of getting the AVA more organized and hope to be able to share more information about it very soon!

It is their… Destiny… :wink:

In for a 6-Pack. I sure am looking forward to trying these wines.

Thanks for the nice offer!

Order in; I am excited to try these as this winery is new to me.