AUCTION: Herb Lamb Humidor, Cigars, and Wine

Item:

• Herb Lamb’s personal humidor: 100 cigar capacity; two humidifiers and externally mounted hygrometer.
  • 20 assorted cigars include five Punch Robusto
  • 2009 HL Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon 750ml
  • 2012 Two Dog Sauvignon Blanc 750ml

Donors: Randy & Carrie Bowman at Napa Valley Wine & Cigar
Value: Total $479

• Retail value of wine & cigars: $329.00
  • Retail value of Humidor new est: $150.00+ Sentimental value, priceless.

Starting Bid: $245 (seriously? [scratch.gif] )
Bid Increment: $20

Auction ends at 10:30pm ET

Herb Lamb, the much revered Napa native passed away in December. He loved manhattan’s, dogs, and cigars. His wife Jennifer asked Randy/Carrie if they could find a nice home for Herb’s personal humidor so they are graciously donating it to the Berserker Day auction. Additionally, Randy is adding 20 cigars including five of Herb’s favorite Punch Robusto along with two bottles from Herb’s Napa winery, HL Vineyards.

Humidor is pictured below
image.jpg
image.jpg
HELPFUL TIP: If you bid, and want to follow the auction to see if you are outbid, simply click ‘Subscribe Topic’ right below the text box when writing your reply!!

This is so amazing…thank you Carrie and Randy!!! flirtysmile flirtysmile

I’m allergic to smoke, but wow… this is an amazing item…

starting bid is 425

Dyslexic? $245

325 is that how this works?

$350

super

$400

Lawyers… :wink:

You guys are the best. . Herb would be happy to know someone here is going to enjoy his humidor, favorite cigars and his wine. We’ll make sure to let Jennifer know.

If someone in Socal gets it, can I come and smoke a cigar with you? flirtysmile

Did I mention, 5 of the cigars are Flor de las Antillas Toros? No. 1 cigar 2012. or that 2 cigars are Padron 1964s, one natural and one a maduro. There will be no slacker sticks in Herb’s Humidor.

$550

$600

650 happy to auction cigars separately and donated proceeds to hl charity of choice