Enkidu Wine - Treat Your Self Today!

Welcome to Berserker Day 2015! Enkidu Wine is proud and happy to be a part of this great event and hopefully you’ll enjoy our special offers designed specifically for the Wine Berserker community. Let’s get down to business….

The Offers -
We understand WB participants have wide-ranging palates and preferences, so we’ve created three different packages for Berserker Day 2015, one Bordeaux based, one Rhone based, and one with a little more Variety. Limited quantities of each are available. You’ll receive a 15% discount on each 3-Pack (see price in bold red), as well as $5 flat-rate ground shipping within the contiguous 48.* Click on each wine for tasting notes, vineyard background, and production summary.

Cabernet Sauvignon Collection - 8 available

Rhone Collection - 6 available

Variety Package- 10 available

To place your order, or if you have any questions, email Paul Luckin at pmluckin@enkiduwines.com with your contact information and I will call you back to gather CC info, confirm shipping address, and arrange a preferred delivery time (will call options are also available). We appreciate your support and are thankful to be a part of this great community.

Drink Well!

(*Notes on shipping: NJ and TN residents, we can ship direct by using a 3rd Party Shipper, price is $10 flat-rate ground. AK and HI residents: contact us directly for Air Freight pricing.
We cannot ship wine these states: KY, MA, MD, MS, MT, NH, PA, SD, UT)

For more information about Enkidu Wine, like who we are and what we do, click the Spoiler Tag below.
FAQs

What is Enkidu Wine? Owner/Winemaker Phil Staehle founded Enkidu Wine in 2003. In that inaugural vintage, he made just 250 cases (all Petite Sirah). Over the last decade plus, we’ve grown to a 4,000 case winery, with 16 SKUs produced annually.

What’s the deal with the name “Enkidu”? Enkidu is one of the main characters from the Epic of Gilgamesh. It’s a Sumerian legend written almost 4,500 years ago and chronicles the life of Gilgamesh (a warrior-king) and his pal Enkidu (man of nature, protector of animals and the forest). The symbols on our label are the three-syllable cuneiform which spell out the name, Enk-i-du. Here’s more info – LINK.

What types of wine do you make? At this time, we’re making a wide selection of whites and reds ranging from Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, and Rose’, to Pinot Noir, Syrah, Petite Sirah, Zinfandel, Barbera, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, and Rhone and Old Vine Field Blends. Many of those are less than 200 cases each.

Where do you get your grapes and make your wine? We source fruit from vineyards across the North Coast, including Sonoma Valley, Sonoma Coast, Russian River Valley, Moon Mountain District, Alexander Valley, Lake County and Mendocino County. Our production facility is in Sonoma on 8th Street East.

Where can I taste your wine? We have a new tasting room at 520 Broadway in Sonoma where you can stop in daily between 12:00 and 6:00pm to sample the wine. We also offer customized, by-appointment tastings with our winemaker at the 8th Street production facility.

Do you have a wine club? Yep, we sure do. Club members receive a 20% discount on all new and release wines, plus other benefits. Email Paul Luckin - pmluckin@enkiduwines.com - for more details.

Only 10 each of these, folks, so learn your lesson these limited offers, as many have been shut out of others already today!!

One of the very first Sonoma tasting rooms I ever visited – and have been a fan ever since! In for The Rhone (really enjoyed the Humbaba). Hopefully there’s still some left.

Just confirmed my order for the Rhone collection. Headed my way!

Thank you Alicia! I’ll get some Humbaba headed your direction [cheers.gif]

Thank you Paula - hope you enjoy them! [cheers.gif]

Email sent for the Rhone Collection.

Thank you Jeff - we’ll get this out to you in the spring. Drink well! [cheers.gif]

In for one of the Cabernet selections. The 2012 “Anu” is one of my favorite Enkidu wines.

I’ll pick it up when ready. [cheers.gif]