VIRAGE NAPA VALLEY Bundles!! Library faves + Rosé

Hi Berserkers - I love you guys! I’m focusing on Beserker-fave library wines to showcase the beautiful balance and age-ability of these classically-styled, cool-climate cabfranc/merlot blends, with a 10-case aggregate limit on each wine! Haven’t quite hit the allocation yet so still open for you weary shoppers!

BeserkerDayVI will be fast 'n easy for you (and me) with Berserker Bundles:

Order directly from my website SHOP

BB4: 4pak flyer of the lovely aged library faves - (2) Virage 2007 Red + (2) Virage 2008 Red = $168.00 @ 25% off! (Normally $224) You will think you are drinking St. Emilion Grand Crus. Just click and go!

BB6: 6pak = 4pak above plus (2) WINE ENTHUSIAST BEST OF YEAR 2013 Dry Rosé of CabFranc. $276 bundle @$193.20 30% discount! Click, go!
BB6R: All Red 6pak = 4pak above plus current release (2) 2010 Virage =$232.40 30% off! (Would be $332, wow, I’m giving away the store.) Click and go!

BB12: A Vintners Dozen… You choose 11, no limits, and I choose one, this OFFER INCLUDES GROUND SHIPPING. Case price = your 11 priced at 30% off!!! So that’s like 33% off the case. INSANE deal. Use COUPON CODE BB12 at checkout. Trust me, I’m good at this, you WILL like the surprise. To assist with this stressful option (CHOICES!), here’s my take on how everything is drinking, others welcome to chime in:

• 2007: Beautiful. Engaging, aromatic, layered and complex wine with a haunting and mouthwatering finish. Opens up in 15 mins and continues to evolve for hours. Dense black plum and cherry layered with signature Virage minerality and bittersweet cocoa and espresso on the finish. Tannins are optimally ripe; the 1000-thread count variety that is reminiscent of ‘Right Bank.’ Finally can enjoy this wine without waiting a day for it to come together!
      • 2008: The ‘SLEEPER’ Virage! Open her a day ahead–literally–or good couple hours in decanter–and the rich, focused anise and chocolate appears. But immediately at opening a slippery SMOOTH crowd pleaser - a little fruit, a little savory and a lot smooth. Complexity, stone fruits, licorice, toasted almond. Of all BerserkerDayV deals, this vintage was the most re-ordered (it’s also the best price so more a daily drinker). At 30% off, only $36.40ea
      • 2010: Rich, voluptuous, decadent, youthful fruit. Barely street legal. The tannin structure and mineral backbone is back, fingerprinting this complex blend as a younger sister to the 2007; with patience, the balance arrives, a beautifully RICH wine.
      • 2013 CabFranc Rosé: Dispel all notions of rosé as a summer-only fruity wine! Think Brut Rosé without the bubbles. Provencal style, direct-pressed, with real acid and zero residual sugar. This delicate color and subtle flavor complex of white peach, quince and sheer minerality can only come from a grape harvested early, pressed quickly and fermented like a white wine, aged on its lees, NO OAK. Best discount ever offered on this almost-sold-out wine!! I must be going berserk.
      • The 12th Wine? Rumor has it early sneak-peeks of the upcoming releases! 2011 Virage Red: gorgeous balanced wine with such pretty concentrated fruit that you will re-think statewide insults to the vintage; in more temperate zones, losing the inland extreme daytime highs during the growing season actually pulls less fog over our heads in Carneros. That said, lucky I’m a small producer as culling out the botrytis in the field, from harvest-time rains, was no joke. For rosé lovers, perhaps a sneak peek at the upcoming 2014 rosé produced with collaboration of a winemaker from Provence! And if you loved–or missed–it, there are actually a couple bottles of the popular (sold out) 2008 Barrel Select in my personal cellar…
  • NOTE ON SHIPPING: As a member of the CALIFORNIA WINE INSTITUTE, we pass on their NEGOTIATED FEDEX PRICES; my ecommerce site pulls LIVE rates. With no charge for packaging, and no markup on FedEx rates, the cost is super reasonable! Virage pays for GROUND shipping on the 12-bottle bundle. PLEASE CHOOSE A BUSINESS ADDRESS TO AVOID WINE BUMBLING ABOUT ALL DAY ON A LOCAL DELIVERY TRUCK --AND SAVE $$. If you choose a residential address, when confirming, I will strongarm you to have the wine delivered to a FedEx Office near you for pickup [berserker.gif]

Please email, PM or comment on this thread to ask any questions on the big day --I’ll be here, sipping away on a crisp rosé…

Cheers! [thankyou.gif]
Emily

If you haven’t tried Virage, this is the time to do so. This is a rocking offer! [wow.gif]
After we sampled more than a case of Virage wines throughout the year (of virtually all recent releases, the '07, 08, 08BS, the 10, and of course the 13 rose) it is (IMHO) one of the best deals you can find :slight_smile:

most recently, in a 20+ champagnes line up Saturday night (http://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1657368#p1657368), the Virage rose was served as one of the starters, and we had participants coming back for seconds flirtysmile

I am really looking forward to tasting these wines. PM sent (question included).
EDIT: Ordered the 11 (12) pack. Seems like a no brainer. Thanks Emily.

Grateful for the kind words Erez! blush

Oh, my best efforts to maintain sanity on Beserker Day… already slipping away… I guess that’s the point! JmDavidson THANK YOU for deciding to go for it!!! Of course, we know your order doesn’t go through until tomorrow.

These wines are very nice. Purchased the offer on the last BD and re-ordered another mixed case. Still having a hard time figuring out my favorite. I popped a 2007 last weekend to see what another year in the cellar has done, and it might be my new favorite. The 2008 is excellent but have to agree with Emily’s notes, in 15 minutes, the 2007 is singing now. Look forward to mixing these into a blind Bordeaux tasting at my house on Feb 7.

I’m so sick of hearing how good these wines are, and how much everybody loves Emily that I guess I have to bite the bullet and go in on some.

In for a BB4 based on several excellent personal recommendations. Can’t wait to try these!

Now that’s so much love, I’ll personally deliver!

All the way down to San Clemente? Sweet!

This and Jemrose were my big “finds” from last Berserker Day. Really straddles the Old World/New World style line. So in, perhaps even accidentally early :wink:, on the case. Thanks for the offer!

The BEST compliment! Thank you Susan!

The 11 (er 12) pack is a no-brainer.

Ya, Jemrose was in my top 3 from last year, so I suppose I’ll have to take your word and order some Virage :slight_smile:

I edited! Some insights into the “12th wine” added to the offer text :slight_smile: You guys are all awesome, thank you.

Got me again. WBM kept me in for only 6 (and a rose).
Thanks Emily.

Sweet!

Can Franc/Merlot?

Plus this Cab Franc Rose?

I’ve been wanting to try Virage for sometime, this got me off my butt to finally do it! Thanks!

Couldn’t resist.Thanks.

Oooh, you big tease. As appealing as a sneak peek sounds, read some tasting notes and how do we pretty please request a barrel select bottle? flirtysmile

Done! Your bundle is complete Susan! grouphug

Thank you! Thank you!! champagne.gif