Castelli Vineyards Nebbiolo, Pinot discount samplers

Castelli Vineyards first BerserkerDay offer:

Nebbiolo Sampler $ 80-
2- Bottles of 2009 Nebbiolo Michet, Sisquoc Vineyard, Santa Barbara County (more info)
2- Bottles of 2009 Nebbiolo “Fosco”, Santa Barbara County (more info)

Pinot Sampler $ 88.-
2 Bottles of 2010 Pinot Noir, dry farmed, Rio Vida Vineyard, Russian River Valley (more info)
2 Bottles of 2010 Pinot Noir, dry farmed, Two Dog Vineyard, Russian River Valley (more info)

Mixed Sampler $ 84.-
One bottle each of the above

Or pick anything from our current releases and get a 15% discount (4 bottle minimum).
Shipping for the samplers $ 15 to the east coast, free on the west coast.
Free shipping anywhere on a full case or more.

More info on viticulture, cellar practices and our winery

To order send an email to orders@castellivineyards.com and specify shipping address, and whether you prefer PayPal (no account required) or Credit Card.
If paying with a credit card, please include the following information: First Name, Last Name, Billing Address, Phone Number, Credit Card Number, Exp Date, CVC Code. It’s ok to break this info up into two separate emails if you prefer.

Thanks for your support.
Emilio Castelli

This sounds like an interesting pack…but I am unfamiliar with your winery. What’s your intended wine style? How does Nebbiolo do in SB County?

Adam:
Thanks for your interest. We are very low interventinon both in the vineyard and the winery.
We really have no intended style and we’ll let the grapes show their style as much as possible.
We’ve worked with Nebbiolo from SB county with Stolpman, and Sisquoc for several years; I think they both give a good expression of the grape and the place.
E

Just sent an order in for the Nebbiolo Sampler.

Though I’ve never had Castelli Nebbiolo, I LOVE the Nebbiolo from the SB wine growing region - totally different in every way from Italian Nebbiolo, IMHO, but enjoyable in its unique way for certain

In for these.

Is there a relation to the Castelli-Knight vineyard

No relation that I know of though probably a couple of centuries back in Guanzate we were relatives…
E

OK then. Looking forward to trying these.

Interesting stuff for lovers of “natural” low-intervention wines!

I snagged a mixed sampler.