CELLARS 33 - Chard & Chalone 3-Packs with FREE SHIPPING

Our 4th Berserker Day and we have a couple great deals for you.

Deal #1
A three year vertical of Keefer Ranch Chardonnay:

2011 - Drinking really nice now - great acidity - 13.8% abv
2012 - Gold Medal Winner - SF Chronicle Wine Comp. - 14.1% abv
2013 - Not yet released - our favorite to date - 14.0% abv

$85 (Regularly $117 - a 27% savings) Plus Free Shipping
DOUBLE UP and GET A SIX PACK FOR ONLY $150 - a further 12% savings!

Deal #2

A three pack showcasing the Chalone Appellation:

’13 Brosseau Vineyard Chardonnay - limestone soils - no new oak - a winegeek’s chard - 13.8% abv
’12 Brosseau Vineyard Pinot Noir - no new oak - includes older vine Mt. Eden clone - 14.2% abv
’11 Chalone Grenache - whole cluster fermented - drinking great now - 14.3% abv

$85 (Regularly $114 - a 25% savings) Plus Free Shipping
DOUBLE UP and GET A SIX PACK FOR ONLY $150 - a further 12% savings!

YES, YOU CAN MIX UP THE PACKS FOR ONLY $150

Cellars 33 is a 1,000 case/year winery located in San Francisco owned by the husband/wife team of John and Katie Fones. John began making wine at Freeman Winery from 2007 to 2009. (Yes, he was there when you know who was there). Beginning in 2010, John accepted a position to work as Ed Kurtzman’s Assistant Winemaker for the Roar, August West and Sandler labels. Since 2012, John has focused on Cellars 33 and his own winery clients, including Von Holt Wines.

You can check out reviews of our wines on CellarTracker with an average rating of 91 points. Cellars 33 - CellarTracker

Please go [u]https://www3.cleverconcepts.net/cellars33.com/buy/index.php[/u] to take advantage of these deals. Shipping will begin immediately, weather permitting. If you have any questions or difficulty ordering, please contact us at john@cellars33.com.

Thanks for visiting and enjoy the day!

John and Katie Fones

P.S. If you happen to get caught in the Northeast snow storm and lose power, please send me an email and we’ll honor this pricing for you when you come back online.

Okay, I tried the 2011 Keefer Ranch Chardonnay tonight, and I’m most likely going to be ordering Deal #1 to have more in the house!

• 2011 Cellars 33 Chardonnay Keefer Ranch Vineyard - USA, California, Sonoma County, Green Valley (1/26/2015)
    Wow, unexpected surprise, this wine. Nose is a bit shy, but you can coax a bit of salty sea air and pineapple from it, and the slightest hint of dill. On the palate, it has a really nice, soft and full mouthfeel, but the finish really sings on this wine, building and building, bringing out more of the pineapple quality, but a richness that keeps it from being too acidic. I’d compare it to a Mayacamas Chardonnay with some age on it, only more full-bodied, and the fullness of this wine seems to be from the fruit, rather than a ton of new oak, as I don’t detect much, if any, oak on it.

Since I still haven’t had breakfast, I posted this one a bit late!

Thanks, Todd! [cheers.gif]

I just went in on 6 of the Chards. John, we should connect, I would love to check out your winery. are you in SF proper or on TI?

-Dave Smig

Hi, Dave. Proper! In the Dogpatch neighborhood. Give me a call when you’d like to come over and thanks for your order!
J

I’m interested in some everyday chards for my wife. Erez L happened to mention this, + I read Todds note on CT. If it’s good enough for Todd, it’s good enough for me. Order on the way. [cheers.gif]

The other magic words > Ed Kurtzman and Freeman. I drank 2 of the 2009 Freeman Chardonnay Ryo-fu and loved them.

You won’t be sorry, Dan - I’m enjoying the last of the bottle tonight, as a reward for an unreal BerserkerDay, and it’s even better than last night…

Thanks for the support, Dan and Todd! [cheers.gif]

Two of each deal for me!!!

Thanks, Bud! [thankyou.gif]

We finally have some decent weather for shipping coming up so we’ll be sending out orders beginning Monday unless you have (or want to) tell me to hold them. john@cellars33.com
Thanks for your patience!!
John

Nice write up of the reds and white by the Prince. De Ponte Cellars: Burgundy-bred Winemaker Finds Solace in Dundee Hills | The PinotFile: Volume 10, Issue 6