FALCONE FAMILY VINEYARDS - limited & worth the hunt!

You may POST your order and I will contact you to get the details.

**We have two offers - EXTENDED UNTIL JAN. 30, 3 PM Pacific Time

1. Falcone Family Club members (FFC): 33% discount (wholesale!) on wines you select (below) & up to 50% off shipping You can join today to begin enjoying your member benefits in advance of your April & November shipments with a minimum commitment of one year. Falcone Family Vineyards You can also enroll during the order process below. Membership gives you access to an allocation of two other red wines (extremely limited) not offered here. [cheers.gif]

2) Not in the Falcone Family Club? We still have a great offer for you @ 20% discount on wines you select (below) & up to 50% off shipping** This is better than our wine club discount of 15% on wines.

Any assortment of:
Retail /1-FFC members /2 – non members
2013 Chardonnay $30 / $20 / $24
2012 Syrah (only 7 cases left) $30 / $20 / $24
2012 Cabernet Sauvignon $35 / $23.33 / $28

**Shipping 50% discount within the continental US except for AK, AR, HI, LA, MA, ND, NH, PA, SD, UT
**Shipping 20% discount to AK, AR, HI, LA, MA, PA

ORDER using our secure form here Falcone Family Vineyards and enter “WB” as your first name along with your last name in the top box labeled “NAME” so that we know to apply your discount. If you want to join our wine club today to get the maximum discount please check the box next to “I am a member of the Wine Club”. Highly RECOMMEND SHIPPING to a BUSINESS ADDRESS if you can because an adult signature is required for delivery. If you have difficulty please call Helen at (805) 350-0397 or email her info@falconefamilyvineyards.com

[cheers.gif] Wine club shipment consists of 1, 2 or 3 bottles each of:
April - Chardonnay & Annate (2 barrels produced – Blend of Petite Sirah, Syrah & Cabernet from 3 vintages)
November – Syrah & Mia’s Vineyard Cabernet (2 barrels produced)
But we will ship any assortment you prefer if the wines are available.

Ok, folks, you MUST consider these wines - they were the most surprising and enjoyable wines we had during the Scavenger Hunt during #berserkerday in Santa Barbara, a few months ago. COMPLETELY off the chart different than other Paso cabs, and I would lose Jen if I didn’t order these (order being placed now btw) - also, I wanted these so badly that I chased Helen down to be sure they participated in BerserkerDay!

Is there a way to learn the shipping fee? (We’re in TX.)

We were a split family, I really liked the acid balanced chardonnay and syrah. The warden loved the Cabernet and blend. Solid across the board. I didn’t write tasting notes because I was too busy answering trivia questions in their living room for the bersekerfest 8.0 scavenger hunt! My bad…

Oh, and super nice people. Hi Helen.

Yes - Depending on the number of bottles
1 bottle 50% off shipping = $8.52 (regularly $17.04)
12 bottles 50% off shipping = $22.94 (regularly $45.88)

I believe this was the first order I placed yesterday, because the cabs were so amazing, and completely unlike any Paso cabs I’ve ever had

Really loved the chard at #berserkerfest

So did I…which is why I’ve already got one! :slight_smile:

This is the ONE wine that Jen asked me if I purchased from BerserkerDay, when getting ready for bed last night, so fortunately not only could I say yes that I had, but I notice it is shipping already!! Thanks, Helen!

…and it arrives today!

I just emailed her asking if I could jump, lost my way yesterday.

If she won’t let you in, we’ll happily pour one sometime, letting ‘the boss’ and ‘the warden’ suck it down while we watch.

Just returned form a long walk and weights session - yes Brig the offers are still available!
Gotta clean up then off to a meeting so if there’s a delay on my end - no worries. I’ll check in later today.
Helen

Thanks Helen,

Ordered 3 chard and 3 Cabernet.

and that’s what we call CUSTOMER SERVICE!

FANTASTIC!
OK - now I’m hooked on this. Better take my tablet to my meeting!
Thanks Brig. [cheers.gif]

And it’s here! Now I have to find space…

Glad you have it safe and sound - Maybe Jen will help you out with storage by drinking one tonight. champagne.gif

That sounds like a good plan…

flirtysmile

At the request of a Fan I have extended our offers until Friday Jan. 30, 3pm Pacific time.