Graft Wines BerserkerDay Deal

Graft Wines produces small amounts of Grenache from the biodynamically-farmed Dark Horse Vineyard in the Ukiah hills and Viognier from Saralee’s Vineyard in Russian River Valley.

We have a simple goal – to show the pretty side of these varieties. We so often see these wines as over-extracted caricatures of themselves in California. We wanted to go back to the essence of each of these grapes and craft wines that showcase the fruit’s aromatics and acid balance.

THE WINES:
2012 Graft Conviction - 67% Grenache, 33% Syrah. An awesome treat with the aromatics of the Grenache taking center stage and the Syrah filling out the palate. Gold medal at the SF Chronicle Wine Competition!
2012 Graft Viognier, Saralee’s Vineyard, Wedding Hill Block – Our last year of getting fruit from this wonderful site so get it while you can. Beautiful nose with nice acid and a rich palate.
2012 Graft Grenache, Dark Horse Vineyard - This wine is 100% from the beautiful biodynamic Dark Horse Vineyard up in Ukiah. Great strawberry and cocoa tones. This will be great for a while.

THE OFFER:
25% off on orders of 3 or more bottles of wine and GROUND shipping is FREE (to those of the lower 48 states that we ship to)!

HOW TO ORDER:
Go to So Xo. Mien Bac - Đánh giá trang soi cầu lô đề and order wines. The 25% OFF discount will automatically appear after 3 bottles are added to your cart on Berserkerday. Then, on the LAST page of the checkout (called “REVIEW”), click the “Apply a promotional code” and enter “BERSERKER15” to also activate FREE GROUND SHIPPING on orders of 3 or more bottles!

I will also review these orders and make sure these BerserkerDay discounts are applied before charging any cards.

If you have any questions, feel free to call at 707.861.0080 or PM me.

Cheers!
Ryan

I had no idea there was Viognier in Saralee’s Vineyard…

Todd,

Yes, Dick Arrowood has been making a Viognier from there for a while now (from the same Wedding Hill block that we sourced from). Nice stuff!

In for two of each! Was hoping there would be some Rose this time around, last years Rose of Grenache was fantastic and I really enjoy the Saralee Viognier! Can’t wait to get my hands on these!

David,

Thanks! We are all sold out of the Rose this year, unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it!).

I hope you enjoy the wines! Cheers!

Just wanted to let folks know that this offer will be good through Wednesday. Happy BerserkerDay!

Ryan, thanks for extending the offer an extra day. Just placed an order for 2 of each.