Eno Fine Wine - ITALY/CHAMPAGNE/LOIRE + FREE SHIPPING

Special BerserkerDay rock bottom pricing on these limited 3 bottle collections. Just 12 of each available. Crazy Champagne prices below as well. All Champagne pre-arrival leaving France this week, ETA March 1st. If a Champagne lists as out of stock it’s been sold through but please email me for info on availability. I’ll probably have more on the next container ETA May

Olga Raffault Chinon Les Picasses 2010
Olga Raffault Chinon Les Picasses 2001
Olga Raffault Chinon Les Picasses 1993

Iconic, old school Loire Cab Franc from a reference standard source. The 2010 is a baby but the older ones are starting to really shine. Great opportunity to taste the two rare older bottlings with perfect provenance.

http://enofinewine.com/products/olga-raffault-chinon-les-picasses-berserkerday-vertical

Gérard Boulay Cru Sancerre 2013 3 pack $119.99 + free shipping

Gérard Boulay Sancerre Clos de Beaujeu 2013
Gérard Boulay Sancerre Monts Damnés 2013
Gérard Boulay Sancerre La Côte 2013

The best grower in in Sancerre for my money and an amazing terroir. After tasting these myself, John Gilmans notes are spot on so I’ll leave you with them.

Sancerre Clos de Beaujeu 2013
Monsieur Boulay’s 2013 Clos de Beaujeu, from his tiny, 75 ares parcel of forty-five year-old vines in this great vineyard is a monumental example of the vintage, offering up a stunning and very youthful nose of grapefruit, tart orange, kaleidoscopic minerality, botanicals and a topnote of lemon peel. On the palate the wine is pure, full-bodied and very much defined by its complex minerality, with great mid-palate depth, electric acids and stunning focus and grip on the very, very long, soil-driven finish. A transcendental 2013 Sancerre! 2016-2035. - 95 Jon Gilman

Sancerre Monts Damnés 2013
The Monts Damnés from Domaine Gérard Boulay is another 2013 Sancerre that seems to repudiate the characteristics of the vintage. The wine raised in a combination of old oak and tank and the 2013 offers up a stellar bouquet of gooseberry, tangerine, lime peel, great minerality, fresh-cut grass, white flowers and a touch of fresh tarragon in the upper register. On the palate the wine is pure, full-bodied and rock solid at the core, with outstanding focus and grip, snappy acids and great soil signature on the long, complex and very classy finish. This is a bit more forward out of the blocks than the Clos de Beaujeu, but every bit as fine. 2014-2030+. - 94+ Jon Gilman

Sancerre La Côte 2013
The 2013 La Côte is a brilliant young bottle of Sancerre. Monsieur Boulay only began producing a single vineyard bottling from La Grande Côte in the 2010 vintage, as these are some of his younger vines, and until the celebrated their twentieth birthday in 2010, he felt that they were simply still too young to be bottled on their own. The 2013 La Côte is brilliant, wafting from the glass in a stunning mélange of grapefruit, lemon, kaleidoscopic minerality, petrol, complex botanicals, a touch of smokiness and a topnote of citrus peel. On the palate the wine is deep, full-bodied, complex and again simply shows off stunning mid-palate depth for the vintage, with brisk acids, laser-like focus and great grip on the pure and dancingly long finish. Great, great wine. 2016-2035+. - 95+ Jon Gilman

http://enofinewine.com/products/berserkerday-gerard-boulay-sancerre-cru-3-pack

Italian Big Gun 3 pack $139.99 + free shipping

Pian dell’Orino Brunello di Montalcino 2009
Guido Porro Barolo “Lazzairasco” 2010
Schiavenza Barolo “Cerretta" 2010

Three bruisers, all in need of cellaring but well worth the patience.

http://enofinewine.com/products/berserkerday-italian-3-pack

Pre-arrival Bubbles
Use this link to get to the full collection page PRE-ARRIVAL | Eno

Billiot Brut Reserve Grand Cru NV $41.99
Billiot Cuveé Laetitia Grand Cru Brut NV $74.99
Charles Heidsieck Blanc des Millenaires 1995 $134.99
Gaston Chiquet Brut Selection NV $39.99
Gimonnet Brut 1er Cru Fleuron 2006 $47.99
Gimonnet Brut 1er Cru Gastronome 2009 $42.99
Gimonnet Brut Blanc de Blancs Special Club 2006 $64.99
Jacquesson Extra Brut Cuvée 737 NV $54.99
Lassalle Brut Special Club 2006 $54.99
Lilbert Brut Grand Cru Blanc de Blancs Perle NV $47.99
Marc Hébrart Special Club Blanc de Blancs 2009 $63.99
Paul Bara Comtesse Marie de France 2004 $74.99
Pierre Moncuit Grand Cru Brut Blanc de Blancs 2004 $47.99
Pierre Moncuit Grand Cru Brut Blanc de Blancs Cuvee Nicole 2004 $65.99
Tarlant Brut Nature “Zero” NV $43.99
Tarlant Brut Nature Rosé “Zero” NV $47.99
Tarlant Extra Brut Cuvée Louis NV - 1999 base $69.99
Vilmart Brut Rosé Cuvée Rubis NV $67.99

champagne.gif

Marc Hébrart Special Club

Wow, that Raffault deal didn’t take long. Note to self: be faster.

Still showing for me Randall. Try again?

My First WB purchase!

I opted for that one. Probably the only way I’ll ever be able to try a 1993 Olga Raffault. Good deal.

Strange – says “inventory issues: some items became unavailable during checkout.”

And… it’s popped back up. Guess patience is not a virtue on a day like this. Sorry.

Is the Raffault not free shipping? Just wanted to clarify.

In for one of the Italian grouping! Can’t beat the price!

Hey all, sorry about the confusion. I should’ve mentioned to just use customer hold option for frees shipping. If you entered a shipping fee, I deleted it.

As for Raffault, I’m going over to the Loire this weekend and meeting with them to get a sense of which older wines will be released soon. They’re sitting on a number of older vintages. Please send requests and I’ll honor free shipping and like pricing on anything that arrives this year.

I received a speedy refund notification by email. Thanks Steve – really appreciate it.

In for the Sancerre!!

Smart move Beau. I trust Steve’s palate.

And I love this producer.